OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
EA FC has already come out. From what I've gathered, the rebrand changed little.
**** i didn't hear any complaining about it so I guess that's why I didn't know lmao

NHL is a good game.

As long as they don't lose their minds like the folks at MLB The Show, we're good

IMG_2113.webp

I used to edit other school's player ratings just to keep things from getting stale.

You wanna see things get weird though? Give CPU controlled, option school QBs 90 speed, acceleration, agility and break tackle (and RB/FB obviously). Give their skill positions better run blocking ratings and all their lineman 70 speed and better impact blocking. You can completely ignore everything to do with the pass.

They murder all the rest of the CPU controlled teams. They'd put up like.. 600 yards rushing against 99 overall Alabama on a bad night.

I was joking about making a triple option team with a few buddies doing dynasty (sim only so it’s more CEO type league) but after reading this…. maybe I will lol.

ATH with some throw power/accuracy turned QB
TEs as WRs (more blocking)
Obviously multiple backs
Agile OL

Advertisement
Ayy all im saying is after my first cycle im hitting the portal HARD to bring in Lagway and Jeremiah Smith 😂😂 **** I might try to go all portal class and only bring in guys who I wanted out of 2024 cycle lol

We will have to wait to see. The main difference being any other company can make a college game if they want. If EA wants to keep pumping out crap ala Madden, gamers could have a second option. Exclusive contracts kill competition and force consumers to buy lesser products.
2k pre staleness with NBA should have been the maker. their engine was always better than EAs back in the dreamcast days

Advertisement
What time on the 19th does it become open to play? Is it like 12:01am or do they have a specific time during the day?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can I still go to New Zealand and play tomorrow?
I don’t think that will work for the early release since it’s going to be available at the same time everyone. I think the regular release is a midnight release so New Zealand should work then

Ayy all im saying is after my first cycle im hitting the portal HARD to bring in Lagway and Jeremiah Smith 😂😂 **** I might try to go all portal class and only bring in guys who I wanted out of 2024 cycle lol
Haha **** that is a challenge I will try once I get a hang of recruiting

Advertisement
Back