OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Is porter and d.brown not in the game?

View attachment 294813
Miami's head coach is named R. KAVANA lmfaoooo

We got ROCK KAVANA as our head coach

a14m358dvyr11.jpg

Freshman who doesn’t enroll until fall will not be in the game until they do updates. Not sure if that included those already mentioned in the last few post besides Sam Brown. One of the EA guys did say something like every player or the majority at least in the 2 deep depth chart is in

Advertisement
No Ny Carr? He was a legit blue chip recruit…dumb
There will be a roster update. No freshmen or transfers that weren't at a school as of (I think) April 30 are in these screenshots from the previous beta versions of the game. There is supposedly going to be a launch patch and launch roster update (the Arch Manning news of recent vintage for a starting point)

If players are missing in the streams it’s because yall refused to accept that the footage shown of gameplay was In fact beta gameplay and work inProgress footage. Not final product, they’ve also stated if a guy transferred but wasn’t enrolled by a certain date they’ll be updated to their current team in launch patch. Same with freshman and late opt ins. 🤦🏾‍♂️
Just be patient, we’re only a couple days away

Advertisement

Watched first have of this video, he basically went thru first season.. Pretty good video, fun watch..

We lose to UF and FSU in heartbreaking fashion but make ACC title game and win, go to playoff, win first game in fiesta bowl, then play orange bowl and win at home and play texas in title game.. (I wonder how most feel about a season like this, hmm)

Martinez won RB of year.

Jeremiah Smith enters portal and commits back to miami :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Saw some of the rosters (its an early build and will change I am sure) Chris Johnson 98 speed and 98 acceleration :u5pyxda: :xvfmlqq:

Advertisement
Lebron using Ohio St is playing Mia

Edit: Well its was mia vs ohio st but I think they switched teams

Last edited:
Preordered and will pickup on the 18th with very low expectations. EA has killed madden. I don’t care for the “atmosphere” graphics. Just make the game fun to play!

Advertisement
In this sc of the play art menu, they have Texas with a 4-2-5 formation and also a nickel formation as different formations. In the past, the 4-2-5 would be under the nickel category. I wonder what’s the difference now. I also don’t remember an over or any front specific defense for the nickel formation so that seems to be new.
View attachment 294411
Madden formations

Advertisement
Back