OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
I wish they'd bring back sanctions from early 2000s versions of the game.

Players would do stupid **** like miss team meetings, fail tests or throw parties. You were given the option to punish them, ranging anywhere from sitting them for one quarter, all the way to suspending them for an entire season.

There was a meter that kept track of the NCAA's interest in your program. If that meter filled up because you let too much crazy **** happen under your watch, your school would end up on sanctions and the game would reduce your available scholarships.

It was a great feature. The Lou Cristobals on the team would get season long suspensions for showing up 5 minutes late, while the stars would go unpunished for cheating scandals.
They also had real FCS schools, too (with editable rosters).

Theyll bring that back one day thinking its some brand new amazing roll out, but its been there the whole time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They also had real FCS schools, too (with editable rosters).

Theyll bring that back one day thinking its some brand new amazing roll out, but its been there the whole time.

Now that players are being paid, it'd increase their costs to add FCS teams.

The demand probably doesn't warrant the cost.

A happy medium would be to add a dozen or so teams as DLC.

I wish they'd bring back sanctions from early 2000s versions of the game.

Players would do stupid **** like miss team meetings, fail tests or throw parties. You were given the option to punish them, ranging anywhere from sitting them for one quarter, all the way to suspending them for an entire season.

There was a meter that kept track of the NCAA's interest in your program. If that meter filled up because you let too much crazy **** happen under your watch, your school would end up on sanctions and the game would reduce your available scholarships.

It was a great feature. The Lou Cristobals on the team would get season long suspensions for showing up 5 minutes late, while the stars would go unpunished for cheating scandals.
By year 5, half of my team was in trouble.

Real quick. I don’t know if yall talked about this or someone mentioned it previously in this thread. Does anyone know if they are offering the ability in the game to play with all time teams? Like if we wanted to play with the 2001 hurricanes basically?

Advertisement
Real quick. I don’t know if yall talked about this or someone mentioned it previously in this thread. Does anyone know if they are offering the ability in the game to play with all time teams? Like if we wanted to play with the 2001 hurricanes basically?

That might be a MUT feature. Def can't do that in dynasty (thankfully).

If they have all time teams, don't expect it to be the complete roster. Otherwise, they'd have to sign deals with every player from that team.

Not worth the time nor the money.

That might be a MUT feature. Def can't do that in dynasty (thankfully).

If they have all time teams, don't expect it to be the complete roster. Otherwise, they'd have to sign deals with every player from that team.

Not worth the time nor the money.
Thanks

Is porter and d.brown not in the game?

IMG_0477.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back