OT: EA Sports College Football game

IMG_2796.webp

IMG_2797.webp

IMG_2798.webp

Tonight I take my vengeance. I am the one to right the wrongs. I will bring the swagger back. There is no letting off the gas. The nation will feel the pressure that the state of Miami can apply. *Anakin talking to Obi Won voice*

Advertisement

Let me guess...

1. Unlimited 5-star walk-ons.
2. Increased maximum weight limit on DLs (now you can have guys gain weight up to 800 pounds).
3. Cross-platform tie-in to Grand Theft Auto for head coach cars.
4. $14M NIL deals that you never have to pay.
5. No limits on stadium "crowd noise", even if your attendance is 10,000.

I’ve googled and read a bunch online and still can’t figure out how to play on my ps5 and invite a friend who has Xbox to play me online.

Any of you more savvy guys able to help an old man out?

Thanks

I’ve googled and read a bunch online and still can’t figure out how to play on my ps5 and invite a friend who has Xbox to play me online.

Any of you more savvy guys able to help an old man out?

Thanks
Try turning on cross play

settings - accessibility - cross play

And then be friends somehow?

Advertisement
Try turning on cross play

settings - accessibility - cross play

And then be friends somehow?
Thank you. I was able to turn on cross play but when I go to play a friend I can only invite ps5 people. I read online that I need to open “EA connect menu” but I don’t see that anywhere?

I challenge everyone here to win Lou the Outland and win McCormick the Mackey!
I'm cutting him no matter what happens. I don't care if he's the best RG on the roster. I'm not encouraging him to enter the transfer portal. I'm cutting that mf'er and talking **** to any team wanting to sign him. And he's taking Emory and Judd with him.

Joking aside (and I'm not joking about cutting him), it's a shockingly inaccurate rating. All the effort they claim to have put into the game, only to end up with Lou Cristobal being better than literally half our roster? It borders on trolling.

And the players that are not on it don't seem to be close in size or have the same numbers or anything to know for sure who they are suppose to be. Still going to be doing alot of roster editing to get Miami correct at least
Uhh, do you understand the reason we lost the game in first place? :jordan:

Advertisement
IMG_2075.webp
Definitely still has some glitches. I guess Sebastian got tired of doing the c a n e s chant, so whatever Colorado calls that took over.

They did have the 4s up at the end of the quarter (need to make sure that EA didn’t do that for everyone else🤦🏾‍♂️).

Also you can barely hear it but they have the “that’s good for another Miami hurricane… first down” in the game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 295139Definitely still has some glitches. I guess Sebastian got tired of doing the c a n e s chant, so whatever Colorado calls that took over.

They did have the 4s up at the end of the quarter (need to make sure that EA didn’t do that for everyone else🤦🏾‍♂️).

Also you can barely hear it but they have the “that’s good for another Miami hurricane… first down” in the game.
You traded Sapp for Ralphie the Buffalo....

This game seems incredible...

Advertisement
Back