OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Ain’t no better feeling than being the away team and getting the crowd to be hush mode. Player composure is something else otherwise when that stadium pulse is maxed out. Had to sit Will Howard down and run it with Judkins and Henderson the whole 4th to comeback against Oregon. (I gave up a punt return and threw a forced INT to give them the lead).

Advertisement
IMG_0768.webp

Advertisement
Fun game so far, Surprisingly the team that has given me the toughest time is VA tech, had an awful first half. Anyone how online dynasty works, like how do you advance week over week if you play with someone?
The commissioner can advance at anytime as long as you have setting on manual.

On Defense I play exclusively as a CB & I was Dyoni Hill in first half. He had 2INT'S for pick 6's, both on Comeback routes.

The other 2 picks by Mesh Powell came out of Nickel in Cover 3 & showing pre snap Blitz but then dropping 7 in coverage. And the 5th pick came from Alderman undercutting a seam route to their TE.

I completely locked them down in the first half. They didn't start scoring & moving the ball really until the 4th quarter when they put Lagway in & he immediately hit Trey Wilson for 48yd bomb. I sent a CB Blitz on'em from the Boundary side & didn't roll a Safety over for protection & they caught me in a busted coverage lol.
Surprised you left Meesh in the nickelcb slot. I put Stafford or who I guess is supposed to be Porter Jr until they update it. Like rather start Stafford than Markeoth or especially Taylor/Zaquon in the game. Patterson slow as ****

Advertisement
Surprised you left Meesh in the nickelcb slot. I put Stafford or who I guess is supposed to be Porter Jr until they update it. Like rather start Stafford than Markeoth or especially Taylor/Zaquon in the game. Patterson slow as ****
I put Meesh at FS & Stafford at Nickel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back