OT: EA Sports College Football game

Im telling you thats the source, I game I know wth im talking about. It will be in the game trust me

We'll see soon enough. I think that you're wrong, though.

They've limited player editing this year. They're not trying to get sued right off the bat.

Btw, most of us are familiar with the franchise going back years. "I know because I game." isn't a source

Advertisement

They've limited player editing this year. They're not trying to get sued right off the bat.

Btw, most of us are familiar with the franchise going back years. "I know because I game." isn't a source
I don't care about not being able to edit current players that are licensed. I just want to edit future LB Dominic Madison from the class of 2028 if I don't like certain attributes.

It’s true but I believe it’s in the game. I don’t have a source but we shall see

I don't care about not being able to edit current players that are licensed. I just want to edit future LB Dominic Madison from the class of 2028 if I don't like certain attributes.

I dont think you’ll be able to edit his name. Otherwise, you could change his name to Arch Manning, and we’re back to square one.

I do think you’ll be able to edit the gear and whatnot of computer generated players, though.

Hopefully, they won’t allow ratings edits. If you don’t like a players ratings, recruit a better player.

But, that’s just me.

I dont think you’ll be able to edit his name. Otherwise, you could change his name to Arch Manning, and we’re back to square one.

I do think you’ll be able to edit the gear and whatnot of computer generated players, though.

Hopefully, they won’t allow ratings edits. If you don’t like a players ratings, recruit a better player.

But, that’s just me.
I hope we can edit names. I'd have fun with that stuff and change 'John Davidson' to 'Nikolai Ezermagdov'

Advertisement
I feel like it'd be dumb to cut off editing recruits. I mean, I get it for legality purposes with opt out players...but I also feel like they could add names like Arch Manning, etc. to the banned list alongside with being unable to name someone ****stain Methpipe, for example.

I'll live though if I can't recruit a QB and make him into a Daunte Culpepper build lol.

Advertisement
Bro, so glad I saw this thread. I totally forgot about this game coming out so I just went ahead a preordered me a copy from my local GameStop. Can’t wait to get the boys in orange and green on my 50” Samsung baby! Let’s go Canes!

Advertisement
What’s the point of even recruiting if you can just make every player you sign into a Superman?

That's how a lot of these guys play. Some even create themselves as a qb with 99 speed and 99 throw power.

I think it's trash.

But, it's their game and they can play how they want.

The problem is that those types are so prevalent and they tend to spend money on ultimate team. Thus, EA tends to cater their games towards them, not to people who want to play non-arcade simulation football.

Even the college game this year will have a bunch of boosts and whatnot. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's football, not Super Mario Bros. We don't need magic mushrooms and other power ups.

Get rid of that b.s.

Advertisement
I feel like it'd be dumb to cut off editing recruits. I mean, I get it for legality purposes with opt out players...but I also feel like they could add names like Arch Manning, etc. to the banned list alongside with being unable to name someone ****stain Methpipe, for example.

I'll live though if I can't recruit a QB and make him into a Daunte Culpepper build lol.
They did say for guys like arch you can’t use their name in the game at all

Advertisement
Back