OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Bruh lol. The blue chip ratio is just the amount of 4 stars and 5 stars on your roster. Its a percentage from the scouting services composites not like pure opinion. It says any team with above 50% blue chip ratio has a fighting chance to win the natty.
I have no idea why they included Bud, but yeah he didn't exactly reinvent the wheel. He can do simple math.

Bill C's SP+ not being in however, well, sucks

Advertisement
I just went ahead and did my preorder for the mvp bundle. Dynasty finna have a šŸ„·šŸ¾ really contemplating how to make my coach

Iā€™m going to go with a recruiter h/c and tacticians at OC and DC.

I bring the groceries, they cook up the meal.

Also seems to me that would be pretty symbiotic and prudent.

The ā€œmotivatorā€ coach seems like a waste of time.

That has not been verified. If you have proof, please provide a source.

What had been confirmed is that you will be able to make uniform edits.

Im telling you thats the source, I game I know wth im talking about. It will be in the game trust me

Iā€™m going to go with a recruiter h/c and tacticians at OC and DC.

I bring the groceries, they cook up the meal.

Also seems to me that would be pretty symbiotic and prudent.

The ā€œmotivatorā€ coach seems like a waste of time.
From my understanding the ā€œmotivatorā€ is for development and progression of the players.
Sam Houston or kennesaw here I come.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That has not been verified. If you have proof, please provide a source.

What had been confirmed is that you will be able to make uniform edits.
You could always edit player overalls in dynasty. For this game no one can give a definitive answer until it drops.

Went through all 85 pages of the blog and man I'm excited.

Only thing I didn't like is that recruiting pipelines are locked in forever. I would've liked to build my own pipelines with time. If I raid Dallas Texas for 5 years straight, make that a pipeline for me.
Link?

Advertisement
You could always edit player overalls in dynasty. For this game no one can give a definitive answer until it drops.

They wonā€™t let you since most of the guys are real life players. It has something to do with NIL and not allowing you to create the Manning kid out in UT who opted out.

Advertisement
Went through all 85 pages of the blog and man I'm excited.

Only thing I didn't like is that recruiting pipelines are locked in forever. I would've liked to build my own pipelines with time. If I raid Dallas Texas for 5 years straight, make that a pipeline for me.
It ended up being very easy to get Pipelines in previous versions of the game (too easy...believe last incarnation of the DUB had a microtransaction to make it even easier).

Perhaps in the future, they can make "pipelines" less a school feature and more of a feature as it relates to your coach(es). Would dissuade you as a coach from going from building up UMass and having all of your recruiting connections in the greater NE from taking a job at Washington State or something. You're not getting a ton of players from Connecticut to Wazzu.

Why would you do that?
My boy would recruit players that were "similar" to real life recruits his team was recruiting, then change names, modify attributes slightly to be reflective, etc.

Would also do similar for other teams around the nation. Make sure Texas, Alabama, etc. got real life players that were possibly getting.

NCAA was always awesome because they allowed everyone to cater the experience to them. We all played the DUB differently, with different house rules, etc. It allowed the Revamp Team to basically keep the game alive for 10 years while EA dealt with the legality of all this nonsense. They even used a lot from the Revamp teams files for the new game.

Advertisement
Back