OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Who did Deion have to buy out at ESPN to have Colorado included in the top 25 of both offense and defense? No Miami in top 25 defense rankings but USC is? What are they doing over there lol?
Colorado at 20 defensively **** near makes me want to not buy the game. They were 127th out of 130 teams in defense last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1719587182953.jpeg

Miami
#13 - 88 ovr
#7 Offense - 89 ovr
Defense - not in top 25, lower than 83 ovr

FSU
#12 - 88 ovr
#23 Offense - 83 ovr
#11 Defense - 88 ovr

UF
Ovr- unranked
Offense - unranked
#25 Defense - 84

One team REALLY stands out. Colorado.

Colorado
#16 - 87 ovr
#8 Offense - 89 ovr
#20 Defense - 84 ovr

They have to be among the most overrated teams in the game's history.

Miami
#13 - 88 ovr
#7 Offense - 89 ovr
Defense - not in top 25, lower than 83 ovr

FSU
#12 - 88 ovr
#23 Offense - 83 ovr
#11 Defense - 88 ovr

UF
Ovr- unranked
Offense - unranked
#25 Defense - 84

One team REALLY stands out. Colorado.

Colorado
#16 - 87 ovr
#8 Offense - 89 ovr
#20 Defense - 84 ovr

They have to be among the most overrated teams in the game's history.
I’m trying to figure out how our defense is lower than 83 but Colorado’s offense and defense is 89 and 84 and their best weapon on both sides is Deion Sanders Jr, Jr? I’m thinking because he’s is cover athlete that’s the only reason

Advertisement
I’m trying to figure out how our defense is lower than 83 but Colorado’s offense and defense is 89 and 84 and their best weapon on both sides is Deion Sanders Jr, Jr? I’m thinking because he’s is cover athlete that’s the only reason
Deion Sanders Jr is like 30 and 5'8. Ratings are based on star power. Outside of Bain we don't have household names. Also no guarantees all our guys opted into the game.

Advertisement
Deion Sanders Jr is like 30 and 5'8. Ratings are based on star power. Outside of Bain we don't have household names. Also no guarantees all our guys opted into the game.
If I was Mario I’d make that **** mandatory like Slime time did for that Weezy and Shadur concert!

Colorado from the 2023 season:
99th in yards per play out of 133 teams
82nd in yards per game
60th in points per game

"EA Sports also stated it relied heavily on "help from our friends at PFF" to determine its power rankings. Well, PFF's offensive rating system placed Colorado 81st in the FBS last year."

Florida's defense is another that makes no sense. "Florida ranks 25th in overall defense per EA Sports a season after it ranked 122nd nationally in yards allowed per play."

Advertisement
Back