OT: EA Sports College Football game

I can’t even begin to describe the patience I’ve put forth for this game, the excitement I have and the memories I’ll never forget playing with friends that are no longer with us.
Ive bought at release or pre release every single NCAA Football game. The early 2000’s Madden was 🔥 but Ncdub at that time hit DIFFERENT! Since day one played with my Canes endless couch co op battles with friends, offline/online Dynasty’s Road To Glory’s, Team Builders. I’m so ready to run with the squad we have this year online!

A few guys years back created a run off of it called college football revamped which was successful but I just stuck with 14. I’ve moved 5 times since the release of 14 and my original Xbox 360 stayed plugged in at every joint with that disk only spinning in her TO THIS DAY!
Meme Day GIF

Whenever i would create an elite recruit, I made sure to have two separate save files because if I lost him to Texas, best believe I am restarting the season to get his signature.

Advertisement
I wish they would realease it for the One, I don't want to bu ya new system. That being said...anyone know anything about that backbone controller? I have been reading that you dont need an X/S but can play games on the cloud

Advertisement
I wish they would realease it for the One, I don't want to bu ya new system. That being said...anyone know anything about that backbone controller? I have been reading that you dont need an X/S but can play games on the cloud
The big issue with the current generation of game systems was post Covid hardware shortages that made it really hard to buy a new system. So game developers kept producing games for the prior gen because so few people had new gen units. Which was great for those of us that still had PS4s but it set back gaming because there weren’t any true next gen games. They were all still watered down to play on the old hardware. They finally got away from making multi-gen games a year or two ago and the current gen only games are just much better games.

The big issue with the current generation of game systems was post Covid hardware shortages that made it really hard to buy a new system. So game developers kept producing games for the prior gen because so few people had new gen units. Which was great for those of us that still had PS4s but it set back gaming because there weren’t any true next gen games. They were all still watered down to play on the old hardware. They finally got away from making multi-gen games a year or two ago and the current gen only games are just much better games.
Problem is I am not that big of a gamer anymore so spending 500 bucks to play ncaa is not high on my priority list

Problem is I am not that big of a gamer anymore so spending 500 bucks to play ncaa is not high on my priority list
Don’t worry, the next gen systems will be coming along in another couple years. So we’ll all be buying new crap. It’s how technology is released, at least in the US.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back