Ohio State v Michigan thread

Happy Season 17 GIF by America's Got Talent

Advertisement
This is about to turn into a Gattis stan thread and I can’t do this. Ya’ll got it lol.
He’s not even their coach anymore and his stans are still trying to give him credit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. Lashlee is a Gus Malzahn disciple. He literally learned his offense in high school. He only threw the ball a ton in 2021 because he didn’t have the line or running backs to be successful on the ground. You know, he changed his offense to better fit his players. Something that good coaches do.

We're using Lashlee as the example of a "good coach"? He took over an 8-4 team and stands right now at 6-5.

Advertisement
We're using Lashlee as the example of a "good coach"? He took over an 8-4 team and stands right now at 6-5.
And just like that a Gattis Stan shows up to gloat. Hope you enjoy his last game as a Miami coach tonight. Maybe we’ll break 14 points?

I guess you think Mario is a ****** coach too, right? I mean he took a 7-5 team and will likely finish 5-7.

Advertisement
And just like that a Gattis Stan shows up to gloat. Hope you enjoy his last game as a Miami coach tonight. Maybe we’ll break 14 points?

I guess you think Mario is a ****** coach too, right? I mean he took a 7-5 team and will be likely finish 5-7.

This is what you do when you can't respond to my post. Very telling. I've never said a word about Gattis. But I did just call out Lashlee, which you ignored.

Advertisement
Back