Ohio State v Michigan thread

Advertisement
This is BEAUTIFUL! And I’m from Cleveland. My whole family and in-law text threads are glorious with tears 😭 flowing 🤣 I love it!

COMPLETE ANNIHILATION!

This is what happens when you purposely set your schedule and every season up to come down to one game in order to make the playoffs. No true adversity until this game every season and many seasons not even this game supplied that adversity. That’s why we’ve all seen them destroyed in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Gotta be honest - I would like to see some solid spread concepts in our next OC, but get me a big, mean, nasty online and Mario can run whatever he wants and it‘lol work.

So y'all boys still want to be pass happy spread like Lashlee or y'all want some physical run style that bully teams like Ohio state
I just want to win. We will never win tryna play Michigan ball with our roster. That’s a Joe moore level OL

Advertisement
Advertisement
lowkey forgotten storyline... Michigan wasn't winning the title last year, but they got screwed by the CFP. They were ranked 2 and should've faced Cinci at 3, but the CFP jumped Georgia to 3 instead of having them at 4. This was done to avoid a Bama 1 vs Georgia 4 rematch. And that's the kind of BS that a 4 team playoff with 2 SEC teams can lead to

Advertisement
So y'all boys still want to be pass happy spread like Lashlee or y'all want some physical run style that bully teams like Ohio state
At this point both sides of the argument are as bad as the other.

I'm going to start sitting half of the 'discussions' on this board out. It's just petty point scoring.

Advertisement
Lol. Lashlee is a Gus Malzahn disciple. He literally learned his offense in high school. He only threw the ball a ton in 2021 because he didn’t have the line or running backs to be successful on the ground. You know, he changed his offense to better fit his players. Something that good coaches do.

lowkey forgotten storyline... Michigan wasn't winning the title last year, but they got screwed by the CFP. They were ranked 2 and should've faced Cinci at 3, but the CFP jumped Georgia to 3 instead of having them at 4. This was done to avoid a Bama 1 vs Georgia 4 rematch. And that's the kind of BS that a 4 team playoff with 2 SEC teams can lead to
Won’t have that this year…..

Advertisement
Back