Ohio State v Michigan thread

This is what you do when you can't respond to my post. Very telling. I've never said a word about Gattis. But I did just call out Lashlee, which you ignored.
I was also referring to Lashlee’s coaching job as offensive coordinator at Miami but you brought up SMU. Where his offense has still been really good. Just terrible on defense.

Advertisement
Yup. Michigan ran Ohio State out of the building last year too. Georgia was a different animal.
If it’s not Georgia, it’s Bama. Pounding the ball on the ground only works when your defense is dominate, too.

In our glory, Miami has never been a “running” team like Michigan, Nebraska, OU, etc. We capitalized on finesse, balanced offense and dominate defense. Same formula still apply’s today.

I was also referring to Lashlee’s coaching job as offensive coordinator at Miami but you brought up SMU. Where his offense has still been really good. Just terrible on defense.

Either he's a good coach or he isn't. If you meant only as an OC, say it.

Mario has won 12 games in a P5 conference. Lashlee is giving up 60 to Tulane. There isn't a conversation to be had

I’m just using your example. If a coach takes over a team and that team finishes worse, the coach isn’t good. Don’t try to move goal posts now

Advertisement
I’m just using your example. If a coach takes over a team and that team finishes worse, the coach isn’t good. Don’t try to move goal posts now

And I was using your example, so it looks like we're both wrong.

Karma is a bytch!

It’s taken almost 2 decades, but that stolen natty is now finally rearing its ugly head against Taint. They got that *** smoked today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it’s not Georgia, it’s Bama. Pounding the ball on the ground only works when your defense is dominate, too.

In our glory, Miami has never been a “running” team like Michigan, Nebraska, OU, etc. We capitalized on finesse, balanced offense and dominate defense. Same formula still apply’s today.
You need to be able to run the ball. Don’t get me wrong. But yeah, Miami was never a run to set up the pass team. They usually had good balance but Miami made their name with a “pro style” passing offense and great quarterback play.

Advertisement
Happy for Harbaugh, actually. Happy anytime Ohio State loses….

Agreed.

Again Ive always been a Harbaugh fan since his days at Stanford when he took down USC towards the end of the Pete Carroll era. Then he went to the 49ers and took a 6-10 team to the NFC title game in one year then to the Super Bowl in year two, with sorryass Colin Kaepernik at QB. That was some elite level coaching.

Agreed.

Again Ive always been a Harbaugh fan since his days at Stanford when he took down USC towards the end of the Pete Carroll era. Then he went to the 49ers and took a 6-10 team to the NFC title game in one year then to the Super Bowl in year two, with sorryass Colin Kaepernik at QB. That was some elite level coaching.
I took a bunch of guff here when I said I thought he was a really good coach then the hot seat happened. I was reminded all the time that year lol.

Advertisement
Back