Ohio State v Michigan thread

Advertisement
I took a bunch of guff here when I said I thought he was a really good coach then the hot seat happened. I was reminded all the time that year lol.
Harbaugh is a **** good coach. He is a proven coach on both levels. He knew what he was doing when he didnt fight to retain Gattis. A few more days hopefully and we're in the clear without Gattis.

Fantastic seeing the Fvckeyes getting rolled AT HOME. Meatchicken nearly doubled up on them pointswise. Unfortunately, this doesn't take them out of the BCS picture because of the grotesque devotion the BCS committee has for all things Big 10 and Ohio State in particular.

Advertisement
That was a clear fumble and TD return. The refs trying to stop the bleeding.
There's been a Terry Porter sighting, as he reared his ugly head at Ohio stadium. He apparently waited five seconds, thought to himself "how can I keep the Columbus Cucks from getting embarrassed by over 50 points at home," and then instead of throwing the flag, said forward progress was stopped so it's not reviewable.

OSU PSA: "Please donate to the Ohio State Officials Charitable Calls fund." Only team with more charitable calls is Notre Dame.

You can probably tell I attended during the late 80's. Lol

Last edited:
Ohio St is full with 5 star kids. Michigan gets their 4 stars, recruits around 10 every year and gets it done. I'm telling yall those 5 star kids get told how good they are thier whole life and don't put in the work at the college level.. Michigan manhandled OSU in the 2nd half

Advertisement
Day is a little too finesse. They do great job with skill position players, but not as nasty on the lines.

FC7B4579-DD88-4215-B98A-45509FC9AEC8.jpeg

Advertisement
Day is a little too finesse. They do great job with skill position players, but not as nasty on the lines.

Trenches still win more often than not. Ppl got fooled by the Bama vs Clemson years where they had shootouts with elite QB play. Georgia and Michigan proving that nfl style whip your *** is still the best formula for sustained winning

Advertisement
Don’t see Day taking OSU to the next level and people always scoff at me.
If you are going 11-1 every year, there's little else for you to do. People forget that winning a title usually takes most coaches multiple knocks on that door. Day is 45-5. Let that settle in. 45-5, and unlike Coker, he's been CONSISTENTLY GOOD. There hasn't been any dropoff, he's continued what Meyer built quite well, and honestly, the only difference between Meyer and Day is that Michigan has found their stride, Meyer got to whip up on Michigan as Harbaugh built that program out.

All my OSU friends calling Day John Cooper lol

Some saying he should be fired

Go ahead, fire Day. He wouldn't be unemployed for more than 12 hours. Honestly, and I say this as someone that supports Mario. If Day was fired TOMORROW and I was Rad, I'd be BEGGING Ruiz to find the money to buy out Mario and get a package together for Day. Dude is a legit coach. You don't do what he's done at that age and not be talented.

Cooper is a member of the CFB Hall of Fame, just shows that there are morons in the Ohio State fanbase.

Advertisement
Back