Ohio State v Michigan thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are 20th in the country in rushing O, lol. They aren’t having a great game today against a top 3 rush D in America, it happens. I would commit several sins to have OSU’s OC here. Yes, they have all world talent but he and that offense have been a staple for years. Let’s not do this lol.
They are a finesse football team. I wouldn’t give anything for their OC, I would give anything to have a OL full of maulers like Mario is building. Then any Oc we hire can do whatever the **** he wants to.

Yep. It just proves that he can't adapt and requires high level talent just to be successful. With Mario in 2 more years, he would get that talent. The problem is, he won't be around to coach it.
This. Anyone can be a good coach when you have the best players. Good coaches find ways to be successful when they don’t have the advantage at every position

Advertisement
They are a finesse football team. I wouldn’t give anything for their OC, I would give anything to have a OL full of maulers like Mario is building. Then any Oc we hire can do whatever the **** he wants to.
Exactly this what Oregon did to Ohio state last year too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gattis is on the bus to Hard Rock sitting with the staff like ‘ahhh ahhhhh see?!?! Right???’ Meanwhile Michigan gonna be in the national title game without him lol

Jim Harbaugh still a corch? 👀 Good thing the school was patient with him. But also, he did adjust his offense a little bit lol.

Advertisement
Back