2023 Official Visit Weekend: January 13-15

So do we think this visit will be offensive players only? Think we wait until March to finish with DE and DT and (corner)?

Advertisement
His production was in catches and not yards. 6/65yds, 8/59yds, 5/58yds, all while X was injured and Mallory was non-existent - before TVD’s injury. We needed him to look like Rambo in a turnaround at that time. This isn’t an indictment on Ladson mind you; it is indicative of an OC that couldn’t call plays to get players open down field. Had Ladson looked like we hoped, we would have WRs banging down our door to come here. Instead we are begging kids to give us a shot. Need Mario to work his magic like he has yet to for this position.
That is solid production for a 3rd option. Everybody isn’t going to be a star

Advertisement
That is solid production for a 3rd option. Everybody isn’t going to be a star
3rd option? He was the only WR with true experience besides X. We knew we had a problem in Spring when nobody stepped up and he was our big splash at WR in the portal this time last year. He needed to fill a bigger role last year and that was the point of the comment. And as stated, this isn’t an indictment on him, but rather the scheme.

Advertisement
3rd option? He was the only WR with true experience besides X. We knew we had a problem in Spring when nobody stepped up and he was our big splash at WR in the portal this time last year. He needed to fill a bigger role last year and that was the point of the comment. And as stated, this isn’t an indictment on him, but rather the scheme.
Once again that’s your fault for having those type expectations for a guy who hadn’t done much

Once again that’s your fault for having those type expectations for a guy who hadn’t done much
So you felt comfortable with our WR usage up to the point when TVD got hurt? And you were also comfortable heading from spring to summer knowing the glaring hole that we had at WR while recognizing that our WR coach was not fulfilling his role in recruiting? Is that why your avatar is of the guy in question wearing clown hair and a red nose?

You must be watching with one eye closed. Lol George is a big play waiting to happen and yet has never made a big play. I have actually seen Bryant run past D1 Dbs
lol no I’m actually watching him cook Virginia tech db shake Texas A&M db to their knees moss dukes corners I’m not sure if you noticed these plays or getting small on Pittsburgh corners on some space plays. But Bryant isn’t terrible but I don’t see him changing life here I’m not sure he’ll take George’s spot tbh but if he does it’ll make the team better but my moneys on jacolby he’s got the makings of a big time receiver!

Advertisement
lol no I’m actually watching him cook Virginia tech db shake Texas A&M db to their knees moss dukes corners I’m not sure if you noticed these plays or getting small on Pittsburgh corners on some space plays. But Bryant isn’t terrible but I don’t see him changing life here I’m not sure he’ll take George’s spot tbh but if he does it’ll make the team better but my moneys on jacolby he’s got the makings of a big time receiver!
Yea shake em for a gain of what 5 yards?

Advertisement
So you felt comfortable with our WR usage up to the point when TVD got hurt? And you were also comfortable heading from spring to summer knowing the glaring hole that we had at WR while recognizing that our WR coach was not fulfilling his role in recruiting? Is that why your avatar is of the guy in question wearing clown hair and a red nose?
No but that’s on them for not bringing in someone who has production. I wasn’t expecting ladson to be this great wr all of a sudden

Advertisement
Back