2023 Official Visit Weekend: January 13-15

Advertisement
Betray Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

I like him but he ain’t what u said he was. And he broke his hand vs A&M lol cmon man. He is entering year 3 and never has done anything
He’s definitely explosive lmao and you must think breaking your hands nothing playing wr that’s nothing to sneeze at but we’ll see how things play out this year and we can revisit

Advertisement
hard pass. we have enough bodies at TE tbh. alos, i cant wait for the excuse in the fall that we dont have enough talent and blah blah no one in the country has issues like we do in the WR room.
I’m confident that 90% of this fanbase understands this is a borderline bowl eligible roster in 23.

It’s clear Mario needs elite talent to win. Unfortunately we’re not even close to being able to out talent his coaching blunders

hard pass. we have enough bodies at TE tbh. alos, i cant wait for the excuse in the fall that we dont have enough talent and blah blah no one in the country has issues like we do in the WR room.
Not disagreeing in general but we are going to lose quite a few more guys imo

Advertisement
you think at TE tho? arroyo (who is hurt), brantley, the two kids that came in this year (riley and carver), skinner (am i missing anyone else?).
Mammarelli?

I’m with you as it stands right now but maybe there’s some roster moves the staff is expecting that we don’t know about

Feels like we still have a lot to purge from this roster

I will say this, Syracuse seems to be very tough to pry players from and/or backchannel. All last year, Mikel was rumored to be hitting the portal and we never could get him out.

Let's assume Alford really wanted no part of Gattis, does that really make him go back to the Cuse? I don't think so. He just finds another home elsewhere. This might have more to do with Syracuse's ability to keep kids for portaling out as our grossly inept OC's ability to recruit WRs.
Believe they had already lost 2 WRs to the portal. Probably were desperate to keep him.

Advertisement
Cam McCormick is a fascinating kid and obviously someone Mario, strength coach & his Oregon sidekicks know well. Based on injuries & past rehab, logical assuming he would want to be around someone like Feld who knows his issues.

McCormick had 10 catches for 66 yards and three touchdowns this season in his first full year without injury since 2017 . . . will be entering his eighth season of college football with two years of eligibility remaining.

Endured a bunch of injuries & won this year’s Orange Bowl-FWAA Courage Award. One of three UO players hospitalized with rhabdomyolysis following overly strenuous workouts in January 2017, the only one not to file a civil suit in the matter, then missed nearly all of the 2018-21 seasons due to a broken left ankle that required three surgeries and a torn right Achilles.

Advertisement
Coach wants another adult in the room. He would not play much. He would mentor.

Advertisement
Back