2023 Official Visit Weekend: January 13-15

Advertisement
Advertisement
You two are some of my favorite board friends. Don't lose faith now and join the mope mob please.
gon hunter x hunter GIF

Advertisement
All these receivers "visiting" have to ask "Who will be the new OC, whats the new scheme gonna look like" and every answer that doesn't include a name or a clearcut playbook makes them look somewhere else immediately.

Its like saying "I have a tiny **** and erectile dysfunction" when you enter a swinger party where literally everyone is down to **** you.

Advertisement
All these receivers "visiting" have to ask "Who will be the new OC, whats the new scheme gonna look like" and every answer that doesn't include a name or a clearcut playbook makes them look somewhere else immediately.

Its like saying "I have a tiny **** and erectile dysfunction" when you enter a swinger party where literally everyone is down to **** you.
I'm starting to think that the answer to that question is "Gosh Jattis, same ****** scheme"

It doesn't change the outcome though.

Advertisement
Can someone point me to the post here that is getting updated with currently rumored visitors this weekend?

It would be magical if it was on the 1st page so we don't need to hunt so much (like the assistant coaches search last year by LeedsCane<----great job!)

@lindend
@LeedsCane

Last edited:
Can someone point me to the post here that is getting updated with currently rumored visitors this weekend?

It would be magical if it was on the 1st page so we don't need to hunt so much (like the assistant coaches search last year<----great job!)

@lindend
The OP of this thread has this info! Its updated when I get confirmations of visits and/or cancellations. However, not updated on rumors. The original OP only had a single name on it (Alford)

Advertisement
Back