2023 Official Visit Weekend: January 13-15

Advertisement
The OP of this thread has this info! Its updated when I get confirmations of visits and/or cancellations. However, not updated on rumors. The original OP only had a single name on it (Alford)
Thank you for your efforts. It's obviously not your job to keep us informed. So I'm not asking YOU to do that!

Still, I'd love it if somebody is willing to add a "publicly rumored" list to what is currently only 2 names on your visitors list:

Gary Bryant Jr (USC WR)
Cam McCormick (8th year! OR TE)

Thank you for your efforts. It's obviously not your job to keep us informed. So I'm not asking YOU to do that!

Still, I'd love it if somebody is willing to add a "publicly rumored" list to what is currently only 2 names on your visitors list:

Gary Bryant Jr (USC WR)
Cam McCormick (8th year! OR TE)
ok, understood. I can add a rumored/unconfirmed section

Advertisement
On3 National writer or Verman?

Ferm dawg

Didn’t say it was locked in, just hearing that we are at the top of Jaheim’s list and he could visit this weekend. I’m not 100% on this but I believe if he wants to be somewhere to participate this Spring, he has to enroll by Monday I’m pretty sure so 99% chance wherever he visits this weekend is where he is looking to go.

Ferm dawg

Didn’t say it was locked in, just hearing that we are at the top of Jaheim’s list and he could visit this weekend. I’m not 100% on this but I believe if he wants to be somewhere to participate this Spring, he has to enroll by Monday I’m pretty sure so 99% chance wherever he visits this weekend is where he is looking to go.
Last day at Miami I think is the 24th to enroll. Schools that started school on the 10th I think the last day is Tuesday. That could be in our favor

ON3 saying they hear Singletary could be here this weekend.....

FmUs1GzXwAAVa9F

Advertisement
So let me get this straight.

Gattis supposedly isn’t recruiting. This would align with the glaring trend and plethora of swing and misses with high school and portal WRs. It’s been mentioned at nauseam he’s been fired internally already, coaching meetings already happened, etc.

So why the f^ck is he still on staff? What singular positive is there to retaining him?

F^ck him and mention it publicly, unknown at OC is better than a lame duck that isn’t doing his job and is a cancer to the program and the position(s) he’s in charge of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back