2023 Official Visit Weekend: January 13-15

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You actually think Gattis is around this weekend, or any day this week, or last week? Hilarious.

Chris Farley Idk GIF

Over a 3 year period. He enrolled in 2020. Looks like he took a RS. Caught 13 passed for 249 and 2 TDs in 2021. Then 20 for 429 and 2 TDs in 2022.

We know Syracuse doesn't pass the ball much, so I'd love to know how many snaps he played and how often he was targeted the past two seasons. Simple answer may be he was underutilized by the coaches/offense.
Well uh…

Advertisement
so wait, the board was just complaining about small wr's but now people are just "meh" with getting a a 6'5 deep thread in alford but salivating over 5'10 bryant?

i like bryant and hope we somehow get both but this dude alford has a connection here and wanted to attend a few years back, do we have any connection to bryant that i've missed?
Woah there… 5’11” and a half. Don’t mess with us.

Or you take this kid and you can still take a more established one in the Spring if they are available. We need more than 1 guy and he at the very least adds a deep threat we did not seem to have this year. Worst case he is added depth if you recruit over him.
As long as we don’t severely over recruit (not possible) or promise the role. Whoever we get now won’t effect our spring prospects

Advertisement
Back