2023 Official Visit Weekend: January 13-15

Advertisement
Advertisement
Throwing **** at a wall (not to demean the kid but rather our process for securing WRs with this OC). Hopefully this one sticks. Need someone for TVD to throw the ball to besides the slot. Would have been a ton easier if Ladson would have elevated his game last year. This is so frustrating!

Advertisement
Throwing **** at a wall (not to demean the kid but rather our process for securing WRs with this OC). Hopefully this one sticks. Need someone for TVD to throw the ball to besides the slot. Would have been a ton easier if Ladson would have elevated his game last year. This is so frustrating!
Ladson was playing solid ball until tvd got hurt

Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 7.56.24 PM.png

I know on3 isnt worth much but im a man who likes chaos 😬

Advertisement
He is in our top 3 immediately if not higher IMO. He has proven himself on this level to be an above average contributor and has plenty of years left. He got passed up by the best WR in America and another high draft pick wideout in Mario Williams and wanted to preserve himself, I don't blame him. He can also play on the outside and has the ability to stretch the field with his raw speed. Would be much more excited about this one than Alford, but then again, until we get a new OC this is all moot really.

Advertisement
Ladson was playing solid ball until tvd got hurt
His production was in catches and not yards. 6/65yds, 8/59yds, 5/58yds, all while X was injured and Mallory was non-existent - before TVD’s injury. We needed him to look like Rambo in a turnaround at that time. This isn’t an indictment on Ladson mind you; it is indicative of an OC that couldn’t call plays to get players open down field. Had Ladson looked like we hoped, we would have WRs banging down our door to come here. Instead we are begging kids to give us a shot. Need Mario to work his magic like he has yet to for this position.

You first implied that. Not me buddy. If you understand the context of what I said, you will see where I have an issue at.
The issue is way above tvd head. We have had 1 transfer wr visit and that was because he played for Mario. But let’s blame tvd

He is in our top 3 immediately if not higher IMO. He has proven himself on this level to be an above average contributor and has plenty of years left. He got passed up by the best WR in America and another high draft pick wideout in Mario Williams and wanted to preserve himself, I don't blame him. He can also play on the outside and has the ability to stretch the field with his raw speed. Would be much more excited about this one than Alford, but then again, until we get a new OC this is all moot really.

You hit the two biggest nails on the head…
1) he put up numbers for a team that always has talent at Wideout
2) he did get over recruited, but look who it was

He comes in a helps us right away

You hit the two biggest nails on the head…
1) he put up numbers for a team that always has talent at Wideout
2) he did get over recruited, but look who it was

He comes in a helps us right away

**** good hands as well, some impressive, contested catches in those clips. I'm honestly surprised we got him to even visit us lol.

Advertisement
Back