Soccer Official soccer/futbol thread (Europe/USA).

Advertisement
The US really isn’t ready for hardcore soccer fandome. This isn’t fsu vs Miami.
They have no idea how serious this international soccer is taken by some people.

I’m Colombian and this game is a **** powder keg.
Colombia and Argentina have no love for each other.
Add to that, Suarez is super tight with Messi. He has to feel some type of way about how that game ended. They were holding him back from going to blows with some on the Colombian team.

Also, Argentina has nothing to prove. But they really want payback for that 5-0 loss from 94 against Colombia.

I expect a lot of early yellow cards or this game is gonna be a sht show.

1721002421447.webp

Any score predictions?

I’ll go Colombia 2-1 over Argentina. Early goal from Colombia puts Argentina on their heals.

Advertisement
Amateur hour at Hard Rock. I lived in Brazil and every game i went to had at least some minor police brutality. They need to step it up and whip out the batons.
Especially after what happened in Charlotte in the semifinal.

Two fan bases that are crazy and in a final with ticket prices above the moon. How are you not ultra prepared for what may happen?

Advertisement
The US really isn’t ready for hardcore soccer fandome. This isn’t fsu vs Miami.
They have no idea how serious this international soccer is taken by some people.

I’m Colombian and this game is a **** powder keg.
Colombia and Argentina have no love for each other.
Add to that, Suarez is super tight with Messi. He has to feel some type of way about how that game ended. They were holding him back from going to blows with some on the Colombian team.

Also, Argentina has nothing to prove. But they really want payback for that 5-0 loss from 94 against Colombia.

I expect a lot of early yellow cards or this game is gonna be a sht show.

A match at La Bombanera is on my bucket list.

Not a terrible showing in the final. Decent game too.
Kane, Bellingham, and Foden would up in each other’s space way too often with no width on the left. Ben White would have also helped immensely with that back three. I can’t believe one of those three headers didn’t go in.

Does Southgate stay and if not, who gets the keys?

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** i thought he was faking it
I've seen the clip. Looked similar to the injury I had, something definitely popped in his ankle when he tried to sprint, presume the same tendon where I had a tear is ruptured. It's responsible for being on your toes and moving on them and when I had the tear, I couldn't perform that movement.

And that thing is no joke, if he tore additional ligaments, we're talking about six months at least.

Advertisement
Back