Soccer Official soccer/futbol thread (Europe/USA).

Advertisement
Were they bored? FFS I had already forgot about it
They're reviewing situations to update how referees have to decide. Nice to hear them correcting themselves months after it was ******* obvious to everyone.

Advertisement
Big one this weekend @Bender . Kompany getting his first real test.
I'd say that test has been passed, despite the score not being what it should've been.

But I haven't seen Leverkusen get this flamed since Alonso was appointed. Deep 5-Block with the strikers being 30 meters in front of their own goal.

I'd say that test has been passed, despite the score not being what it should've been.

But I haven't seen Leverkusen get this flamed since Alonso was appointed. Deep 5-Block with the strikers being 30 meters in front of their own goal.
Totally agree. It seems kompany has brought tactics but also renewed some of the guys that tuchel took the fun out of. Love to see Gnabry back in form too.

Aaaand worst performance that I've seen since Kovac was appointed.

The individual stupidity of every single player was on full display for 90 minutes. Absolutely terrible from start to finish.

Players should donate the game check and run laps for an hour. Absolutely shambolic, pathetic, embarrassing. I've seen youth teams at the amateur level be smarter on the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back