Notice of Allegations *update*

View as article
All of it has to be substantiated. The extortion letter was a fcking empty threat. No reasonable person can take the testimony of a convicted scam artist at face value without corroborating evidence---especially when the biggest whopper he told has already been found out to be a whopper.

I could send an anonymous letter using the name "MIA42178" telling the NCAA a bunch of crap about UiF, and (1) I'd have more trustworthiness than Shapiro and (2) I'd probably accidentally be correct more often

Last edited:
Advertisement
All of it has to be substantiated. The extortion letter was a fcking empty threat. No reasonable person can take the testimony of a convicted scam artist at face value without corroborating evidence---especially when the biggest whopper he told has already been found out to be a whopper.

I could send an anonymous letter using the name "MIA42178" telling the NCAA a bunch of crap about UiF, and (1) I'd have more trustworthiness than Shapiro and (2) I'd probably accidentally be correct more often

Can anyone say 2006 Duke Lacrosse team?

Advertisement
Y'all stop with the BS.

Feel like the teacher just turned around and caught me passing notes

113.gif

Allen Hurns, Deon Bush, Tracy Howard, Phillip Dorsett, Mike James
Robert Lockhart Jr.,Vaughn Telemaque, Duke Johnson, Malcolm Lewis, Larry Hope
Ryan Williams, Preston Dewey, Dalton Botts, Gionni Paul, D'Mauri Jones
Gray Crow, Tyriq McCord, Stephen Morris, Matt Goudis, David Thompson
Thomas Finnie, Brandon McGee, Kacy Rodgers II, Eduardo Clements, Davon Johnson
Dallas Crawford, Rayshawn Jenkins, A.J. Highsmith, Tyrone Cornileus, Danny Dillard
Maurice Hagens, Thurston Armbrister, Nate Dortch, Ladarius Gunter, Antonio Crawford
Jake Wieclaw, Eddie Johnson, Ramon Buchanan, Clive Walford, Dyron Dye
Shayon Green, Denzel Perryman, JaWand Blue, Ben Jones, Raphael Kirby
Gabriel Terry, Jimmy Gaines, Shane McDermott, Danny Isidora, Hunter Wells
Brandon Linder, Dequan Ivery, Corey King, Jeremy Lewis, Jon Feliciano
Anthony Chickillo, Earl Moore, Ereck Flowers, Jared Wheeler, Taylor Gadbois
Seantrel Henderson, Jermaine Johnson, Malcolm Bunche, Rashawn Scott, Jontavious Carter
Asante Cleveland, Kendal Thompkins, Cory White, David Perry, Herb Waters
Jacoby Briscoe, Ricardo Williams, Olsen Pierre, Jalen Grimble, Luther Robinson
Kelvin Cain, Jake O'Donnell, Curtis Porter, Dwayne Hoilett, Darius Smith
Jelani Hamilton

Those are the 81 listed on this site's roster (click football and select roster) that I think were on scholly. The one on Scout does not include Paul or J. Johnson and includes Swasey, so they have 80. I don't think Swasey counts. So if I remove Swasey from Scout's list and add in Paul and J. Johnson, that gives a total of 81.

I added V. Davis because he was in fall camp and counts.

I did not count Witt because I thibk they were able to designate him as someone who would not play football anymore effective this season.

So I think 82 counted against the 85 this season.

What does this have to do with sanctions? I don't know.

Hopefully any reductions in schollies we receive only affects the 85 limit and not the 25 limit.
Does UM know which model they are getting? I don't know, but I doubt it as I think that would come in the penalty phase.

Speaking of the 25 limit for '12, I lost count. There were 9 EEs in Jan. '12 and at least 7 counted towards the '11 25 limit. The 23 new guys that reported for fall camp (this includes V. Davis) counted against the '12 25 limit, so there is room to count at most 2 back to '12 now. There may be lest than that depending on how many of those 9 EEs really counted back to '11.

Again, I don't know what Golden can or has done to try to offset scholly reductions in the future as has been done with trying to offset the lost of bowl appearances

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ryan Williams, Preston Dewey, Dalton Botts, Cameron Dean, D'Mauri Jones
Dallas Crawford, Rayshawn Jenkins, A.J. Highsmith, Tyrone Cornileus, Danny Dillard
Maurice Hagens, Thurston Armbrister, Nate Dortch, Ladarius Gunter, Antonio Crawford
Seantrel Henderson, Jermaine Johnson, Malcolm Bunche, Rashawn Scott, Jontavious Carter
Jelani Hamilton

Those are the 81 listed on this site's roster (click football and select roster) that I think were on scholly. The one on Scout does not include Paul or J. Johnson and includes Swasey, so they have 80. I don't think Swasey counts. So if I remove Swasey from Scout's list and add in Paul and J. Johnson, that gives a total of 81.

I think we're combining a few issues and there is only one that really matters...sanctions are coming and we're not signing a full class of 25 in 2013 AND we're not going to be able to have 85 scholarship players currently on the roster.

1. Sanctions are coming so the total is what matters, we understand that certain kids counted during the 2012 season but we're only trying to get the total of kids on ship. I am not worried about EE either, just trying to get the ACCURATE number of kids currently on scholarship.

2. That list has Cameron Dean and Jermaine Johnson on it. The number I believe is 79-80 for last year (active scholarships). I am not going to count, since I don't know how.

3. Gionni Paul was dismissed or left on his own. Finnie and White are gone. Remove them from the total. Then remove the seniors leaving (which I believe is MJ, DJ, KT, BJ, JL, DS, RB, VT, BM, JW and DB) and we should be around 65-66 total scholarships before EE.

So I think we may have used 82 but played with 79? Does that sound right.

Jelani Hamilton

I did not count Witt because I thibk they were able to designate him as someone who would not play football anymore effective this season.

Hopefully any reductions in schollies we receive only affects the 85 limit and not the 25 limit.
Does UM know which model they are getting? I don't know, but I doubt it as I think that would come in the penalty phase.

Speaking of the 25 limit for '12, I lost count. There were 9 EEs in Jan. '12 and at least 7 counted towards the '11 25 limit. The 23 new guys that reported for fall camp (this includes V. Davis) counted against the '12 25 limit, so there is room to count at most 2 back to '12 now. There may be lest than that depending on how many of those 9 EEs really counted back to '11.

Again, I don't know what Golden can or has done to try to offset scholly reductions in the future as has been done with trying to offset the lost of bowl appearances

Ace from the grassy board?

I think we're combining a few issues and there is only one that really matters...sanctions are coming and we're not signing a full class of 25 in 2013 AND we're not going to be able to have 85 scholarship players currently on the roster.

1. Sanctions are coming so the total is what matters, we understand that certain kids counted during the 2012 season but we're only trying to get the total of kids on ship. I am not worried about EE either, just trying to get the ACCURATE number of kids currently on scholarship.

2. That list has Cameron Dean and Jermaine Johnson on it. The number I believe is 79-80 for last year (active scholarships). I am not going to count, since I don't know how.

3. Gionni Paul was dismissed or left on his own. Finnie and White are gone. Remove them from the total. Then remove the seniors leaving (which I believe is MJ, DJ, KT, BJ, JL, DS, RB, VT, BM, JW and DB) and we should be around 65-66 total scholarships before EE.

So I think we may have used 82 but played with 79? Does that sound right.

I replaced Dean with Paul on my list above to get to 81 on that list and with V. Davis, the list sent to the NCAA would have 82 on it..

I was addressing the posters who thought the NCAA list would only have 80 on it for '12 and maybe UM would use it as a way to offset some future scholly reductions.

Paul, J. Johnson, Davis, White and Finnie will be removed at the end of the 2nd semester. The 11 srs. you listed can be removed now if they have graduated and left school, otherwise they will be removed at the end of the 2nd semester. That will leave 66 plus the EEs this year as I count them on the NCAA list. Obviously, the guy who report in Aug. will have to be added.

Hopefully this makes some sense.

Advertisement
I wish they didn't tell us it was coming this week, and just sent the letter without any notice. This **** waiting game is killing me.

Jelani Hamilton

Ace from the grassy board?

Pretty obvious, no?

Every post he makes I have to read it 10 times before I understand it. (My problem not his)

I think it would be pretty awesome if Ace would start another "War Room" thread that we could sticky to the top.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back