Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I think the reality is that FSU probably needs to double its NIL spend the year to right the ship. They need a portal QB next year and heavy investment now in high school players to attempt to make some late, overwhelming outbids. Or skip the portal and use most of their NIL to go after high school kids and “resign” core existing players. Consider 2025 a rebuilding year where they try to develop a new OL and get Luke up and running as their QB.

They can spend a lot, but one of the issues they don't want to admit is prison mike isn't very charismatic. The gift of gab goes a long way. He doesn't have it. If you don't have it as a HC, you need to make sure your staff does. For a non-charasmatic HC to have a robot like Randy Shannon on staff makes absolutely zero sense. He might be a *****, but that newberg guy touched on it the other day. fsu staff does not do a good job building relationships with recruits and their families

Advertisement
Got this from my brother in law this weekend. I told him last year that transfer portal was masking the problems, but he didn’t want to admit it. God, it’s a good feeling.
It’s just bad recruiting they get left overs same problem we had in the past. The top dogs eval at an elite level and get difference makers and they get the ****. Sometimes you hit but way less than the big time schools that are doing it at an elite level.

Advertisement
I know I have my orange and green glasses on, but I don't see a win here. I'm sure they'll pull a W out of somewhere, but I just don't see where. Maybe SMU or Duke? I'm not sold on those either though.
If QB play is like that across the board they in trouble. Cause the wrs quit already, they run hard routes early and when you know your qb is cheeks you ain’t running hard routes for 4 quarters.

Advertisement
1726665893789.png

Advertisement
Reporting of possible ACC settlement with fsu and Clemson staying for now is big breaking part of them and making the true believers drink every last drop of crimson kool aid

IMG_7839.png

IMG_7840.jpeg

Advertisement

Predicting the first win for college football's 12 winless teams: Uh-oh, Temple, 'Noles waiting until October?

Florida State

Losses: Georgia Tech (24-21), Boston College (28-13), Memphis (20-12)

Upcoming schedule: California, at SMU, Clemson

The Seminoles are the only power conference team left without a win, but are hard to figure out in their own right. While losses against Georgia Tech and Memphis were close, the schedule only gets harder from here. California this week is a must-win game, but the Golden Bears have plenty to hang their hat on after a 3-0 start and won't come into Tallahassee scared; they beat Auburn on the road two weeks ago.

A road game against SMU in the latter's ACC conference debut won't be easy. Playing Clemson the next week could be a bloodbath. The worst part about being below average in the ACC is that it means every single team on the schedule is capable of beating you.

Pick: at Duke (Oct. 18)

This guy is insane. He completely misunderstands F$U's leverage, or lack thereof.

1. F$U can't go anywhere for 2025. They already missed the deadline for notifying the ACC.

2. Nobody got "at least a 75% share" from the Big 10. There are full-shares and half-shares, not "special F$U shares".

3. If F$U is offered a half-share, they won't get to full-share before 2030, when the new TV contract is in effect.

4. "Shove it up your ***" just hits differently when it comes from a winless school.

5. It's gotta suck when the realization dawns...about the whole "success bonus"...that YOUR SCHOOL pushed for, and is now not even eligible to receive it...

**** 'em.

1726671395272.png

Advertisement
Back