Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Nice little read in your spare time about FSU practice. Couple of things stand out to me:
Coaches have to bring the energy to practice. Not a good look.
Poor execution.
Highlights that the scout team walk-on qb "created a few big plays against the defense while manning the scout team."
"Quarterbacks coach Tony Tokarz was walking around trying to get the offense to celebrate the score." Just a tough look all around.

Advertisement

Nice little read in your spare time about FSU practice. Couple of things stand out to me:
Poor execution.
Highlights that the scout team walk-on qb "created a few big plays against the defense while manning the scout team."
"Quarterbacks coach Tony Tokarz was walking around trying to get the offense to celebrate the score." Just a tough look all around.
Trying to manufacture celebrations is manny stuff

Advertisement
Oddly specific

My pocket beeper just went off and I’m
dead GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

Poor execution.
Just re-watched some of the FSU-Memphis game. Glaringly obvious that they need more squirt guns.
In fact, during the game, I saw NO squirt guns on the side-line. That's a coaching issue. That's a culture issue.

Advertisement
Mike and Manny share a lot of the same personality traits when it comes to interacting with their team. I personally believe both are better off as coordinators or G5 HC's.

Advertisement
Back