Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

It's better to be Turnover Lucky than Turnover Good...

1726678423488.png

Advertisement
Love how their writers have totally transitioned from "elite", "playoff contender", "loaded" to then getting called out by the fans for the sunshine pumping

Now they're all mentioning the lack of energy, the sailed passes, the interceptions, DJ's indecisiveness... when in reality all of those have been the case the entire time. They just have no clue what they're watching. They're just playing on with what they see on Saturday against an actual opponent and now they can run with those narratives.

Advertisement
Love how their writers have totally transitioned from "elite", "playoff contender", "loaded" to then getting called out by the fans for the sunshine pumping

Now they're all mentioning the lack of energy, the sailed passes, the interceptions, DJ's indecisiveness... when in reality all of those have been the case the entire time. They just have no clue what they're watching. They're just playing on with what they see on Saturday against an actual opponent and now they can run with those narratives.
Remember when the big news was that dj completed like five passes in a row?

Advertisement
The first 20 minutes of this show was very entertaining. This dude admits that they are in bad shape.

If you love this thread, I implore you to take time and watch the first 40 minutes of this video. It's absolutely glorious. It's honestly my favorite parts of this entire thread rolled up into a video. The reality parts, not the trolling (which is fun), or ridiculous takes, etc. I know Jeff Cameron personally, I've spoken to him several times during my years in Tallahassee. He's been on the radio up there for a LONG time, and he's a "homer" in the sense of he's a fan first and a radio host second, but he's a very smart guy and he's on the radio for a reason. He's not blind, he's not above calling people out, he doesn't get too high or too low....he's an older guy, so he's seen a lot, and he knows what he's seeing. He also has possesses an ability to articulate what it's like being an informed, rational fan.

And whoooooo buddy, is this good if you're a Miami fan. He doesn't rant or scream....I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in really opening the chest and doing an autopsy. And brothers/sisters, it ain't good in Tally. And he is not shy about saying it.

About as real and honest two segments as you'll find. The exact opposite of their board we post screenshots of. Those people are, generally, mouth-breathing dumb****s who don't know the first thing about ball. 6 months ago they'd have sucked Norvell's ****, literally, now they want to pay $80M to ship him away. Jeff is rational, measured, and honest. Take the time to watch it and just revel in how truly ****ed they really are. It's absolutely glorious.

Advertisement
If you love this thread, I implore you to take time and watch the first 40 minutes of this video. It's absolutely glorious. It's honestly my favorite parts of this entire thread rolled up into a video. The reality parts, not the trolling (which is fun), or ridiculous takes, etc. I know Jeff Cameron personally, I've spoken to him several times during my years in Tallahassee. He's been on the radio up there for a LONG time, and he's a "homer" in the sense of he's a fan first and a radio host second, but he's a very smart guy and he's on the radio for a reason. He's not blind, he's not above calling people out, he doesn't get too high or too low....he's an older guy, so he's seen a lot, and he knows what he's seeing. He also has possesses an ability to articulate what it's like being an informed, rational fan.

And whoooooo buddy, is this good if you're a Miami fan. He doesn't rant or scream....I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in really opening the chest and doing an autopsy. And brothers/sisters, it ain't good in Tally. And he is not shy about saying it.

About as real and honest two segments as you'll find. The exact opposite of their board we post screenshots of. Those people are, generally, mouth-breathing dumb****s who don't know the first thing about ball. 6 months ago they'd have sucked Norvell's ****, literally, now they want to pay $80M to ship him away. Jeff is rational, measured, and honest. Take the time to watch it and just revel in how truly ****ed they really are. It's absolutely glorious.
Thanks for the rec. I probably wouldn’t have listened otherwise but it was well worth it. He really hit every issue clearly.

Advertisement
Thanks for the rec. I probably wouldn’t have listened otherwise but it was well worth it. He really hit every issue clearly.

Absolutely bro. I follow them really closely. I can confidently say he gave as accurate a representation of the program as you can possibly give. Nobody on earth knows that program better than Jeff. And he knows they are at a MAJOR crossroads right now.

Those stats are hilarious. Contrary to FSU hallucinations, DJU has been the exact same QB over the years. He hasn't gotten better and he hasn't gotten worse. He just is what he is. Norvell didn't change him one way or the other.

Cannot believe they were so delusional that they were arguing he was better than Ward, lol.

Advertisement
Back