Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Not trying to be hyperbolic here, but I just glanced at their schedule and I only see maybe 4 wins for them to still grab. If they get to 5 wins, that means that they have way overperformed and I just don't think they have the culture for that kind of thing.
You're an optimist if you see four wins.
Charleston ok, then who else? Maybe they're not as bad as they've looked :apologetic:, but Memphis didn't exactly look like world-beaters and FSU had no answers. IMO the big question will be does the team quit, cause that's kinda their thing.

1665461011769.jpg

Advertisement

This made me chuckle. Randy Shannon - Super Secret Double Agent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Next year could be just as bad. Their starters are mostly seniors and they don’t have many quality underclassmen behind them. Does Norvell try to strike gold in the portal again or does he go day full rebuild through recruiting? That’s a tough decision when you have a fan base that will quickly lose patience.
He doesn't have much of a choice. He hasn't recruited high school talent very well. With so many senior starters in 2024, Norvell has to either go with his sub par underclassmen as starters or try to strike gold with the portal for 2025. I'm betting 100% he goes heavy portal.

The problem is after what could be a 5-7 season, he won't attract talented portal players. No QB worth his salt is going to play behind a brand new OL that could be even worse than their 2024 OL.

FSU is cooked. They can't fire Norvell and his lack of recruiting has come home to roost. Most of their squad will have checked out by the time we play them. They could have 5-6 losses. Mario is going to try to hand 70 on them. I'm looking for Ball State 2.0 on October 26th at Hard Rock.

I soaked in some verbal tears on the way home from work listening to some podcasts.

They don’t know what’s going on and can’t see the bigger picture. I heard change QBs, hire a new OC, make staff changes, find new leaders, start a youth movement (with what recruits?)….the bigger picture still eludes them.

Advertisement
Back