Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Trolling aside for TrumpyCane

Good coaches don't have losing seasons 2/4 years let alone 3/5 years at major programs, can say all you want about his time at Memphis but Fuentes won there, the guy who replaced Norvell won 10 last year and is on pace to win that much this year as well

I'll overlook Years 1 and 2. Especially in light of our current situation. Mario flat out stunk here in Years 1 and 2. Year 2 was an improvement, but I'm willing to not split hairs. Years 1 and 2 for Norvell were very bad, years 1 and 2 for Mario were very bad. Leave it at that.

But looking how fsu does in Year 5 is simply inexcusable. It simply can't happen. You can't be that devoid of talent, look that completely lost on both sides, be that poorly coached and be that bad in Year 5. There's zero excuse.

Advertisement
I'll overlook Years 1 and 2. Especially in light of our current situation. Mario flat out stunk here in Years 1 and 2. Year 2 was an improvement, but I'm willing to not split hairs. Years 1 and 2 for Norvell were very bad, years 1 and 2 for Mario were very bad. Leave it at that.

But looking how fsu does in Year 5 is simply inexcusable. It simply can't happen. You can't be that devoid of talent, look that completely lost on both sides, be that poorly coached and be that bad in Year 5. There's zero excuse.
I just can’t believe that in Year 5 he doesn’t have an alternate at QB. And he theoretically does - he has a very high 4 star in true freshman Luke Kromenhoek.

I just can’t believe that in Year 5 he doesn’t have an alternate at QB. And he theoretically does - he has a very high 4 star in true freshman Luke Kromenhoek.

But that’s a true freshman. You should never be in that predicament in Year 5. That’s the point. That’s inexcusable. And even more so when you realize Luke is a project. A very high ceiling, low floor prospect. He just started playing QB recently. He’s got insane talent, but virtually no true freshmen are ready to start Week 1, certainly not one who needs a good bit of coaching. It’s a massive fail by Norvell.

Looked ahead a few games and their losing streak may very well continue for awhile looool. California needs to beat them, and then it’s basically a lockup by SMU and Clemson imo. That would be 0-6 😭.
2022 is still fresh in my memory knowing we shouldn’t even step on this field with FSU with how bad we were spiraling

Cannot wait to return the favor

Advertisement
But that’s a true freshman. You should never be in that predicament in Year 5. That’s the point. That’s inexcusable. And even more so when you realize Luke is a project. A very high ceiling, low floor prospect. He just started playing QB recently. He’s got insane talent, but virtually no true freshmen are ready to start Week 1, certainly not one who needs a good bit of coaching. It’s a massive fail by Norvell.
True. Brock Glenn is in year 2 - why isn’t he in consideration? And AJ Duffy - this was year 3 for him and yet he hardly saw action in his first two years before transferring out. Theoretically, this should have been his year once Travis left.

Good coaches don't have losing seasons 2/4 years let alone 3/5 years at major programs, can say all you want about his time at Memphis but Fuentes won there, the guy who replaced Norvell won 10 last year and is on pace to win that much this year as well
Mike called FSU from a blocked number and told them they need to send him 10 million dollars and they will get 100 million released in prize money. They said yes

100%.
1726521025103.png

Fuente built Memphis:
1726520879393.png

Prison Mike maintained Memphis:
1726520930477.png

Silverfield had some transition, and now has Memphis back to where Fuente and Prison Mike had it:
1726521108996.png

Advertisement
I am 15 days behind on this ****, just crazy busy haven’t even had a moment to breathe, it might take me a couple of weeks, here and there, but I’m gonna read every single ******* page.

This is just so **** enjoyable. Other than ***, there are not many things that are more enjoyable than watching these delusional inbred semenhole fakkits see the world come crashing down around them.

I am 15 days behind on this ****, just crazy busy haven’t even had a moment to breathe, it might take me a couple of weeks, here and there, but I’m gonna read every single ******* page.

This is just so **** enjoyable. Other than ***, there are not many things that are more enjoyable than watching these delusional inbred semenhole fakkits see the world come crashing down around them.

It will be like finding a new Netflix series to binge watch.

There should be a printed, hardcover, gold leaf bound edition that is released covering this time period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember when you were young, and you did something ****ed up and mom or dad found out and then sent you to your room while you waited for your ***-kicking to come? That is what I imagine it must be like to be a Nole right now, knowing your ***-kicking is coming soon the **** enough and there is not a **** thing you can do to stop it.

View attachment 303396
So just throw in the towel 🤣 wtf , I wished they would. Could you imagine that recruiting against them .

Advertisement
Back