Miami Flo's Predictions

Friday Canes Talk

Class Size

• Says he sees class size of 19-21 (had mentioned 18-20 in earlier shows). Still doesn't see a full(25-27) class
  • Still says two commits will get processed out (one is an OL)

Iose Epenesa

• He thinks we're currently in the lead

Elijah Griffin

• Uphill battle

DJ Pickett

• Will be a Cane in December. Very confident about this.
  • Unsure who he might pick on the 17th
Solomon Thomas

• Keep an eye on this recruitment for a potential flip

Dereon Coleman
  • Of all the recruits we've had in the last couple years, he likes the potential (ceiling) of Coleman the most
  • This is only Soph tape

Advertisement
Friday Canes Talk

Class Size

• Says he sees class size of 19-21 (had mentioned 18-20 in earlier shows). Still doesn't see a full(25-27) class
  • Still says two commits will get processed out (one is an OL)

Iose Epenesa

• He thinks we're currently in the lead

Elijah Griffin

• Uphill battle

DJ Pickett

• Will be a Cane in December. Very confident about this.
  • Unsure who he might pick on the 17th
Solomon Thomas

• Keep an eye on this recruitment for a potential flip

Dereon Coleman
  • Of all the recruits we've had in the last couple years, he likes the potential (ceiling) of Coleman the most
  • This is only Soph tape

So no Solomon anymore? Or just flipping elsewhere

Added to the non-recruiting predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
7/2There are coaches coming August that will surprise people
Don Shula

funeral im back GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
The commits that are going to get processed out are timothy merritt, demetrius campbell and jaden wilkerson. We’re going to land cortez smith, dj pickett and jaboree antione to replace them.
Even though you have less than 30 posts, I totally believe you

Maybe wait a few months before taking about processing? Jeesh.

Flo has inside info but I think it’s wrong in terms of numbers. No intel just too many quality recruits this class.

Advertisement
I’ve tried listening to Flo and he seems to know his stuff but when he starts rambling it drives me crazy….if he’s driving it takes him 15 minutes to make a point.
Appreciate his info cause it’s usually good info but I’ll skip listening to him and his rambling and get the info in the cliff notes here on CIS..

I’ve tried listening to Flo and he seems to know his stuff but when he starts rambling it drives me crazy….if he’s driving it takes him 15 minutes to make a point.
Appreciate his info cause it’s usually good info but I’ll skip listening to him and his rambling and get the info in the cliff notes here on CIS..
All of them ramble.... Have to fill in time some how.... If everything were just " Get to the point" the show would be over is 2 minutes.... Some people would probably like that... LOL!!

Advertisement
I dont believe they take people committments to process them out after they OV. If the player wants to go elsewhere. Thats different. And i dont think they are married to no 21 recruits. The players they are now after are, if they want in, they get in.

All of them ramble.... Have to fill in time some how.... If everything were just " Get to the point" the show would be over is 2 minutes.... Some people would probably like that... LOL!!
Big difference in filling air time and rambling…and there’s nothing that says a podcast has to last 45 minutes when you can fill 30 minutes with all great info and not resort to adding 15 minutes just for the sake of saying it was a 45 minute podcast….but to each his own…..I’m old so I like to get my info and move on to other info cause I never know when my times going to run out….

It takes actual effort and telent to do such things. Come with an actual agenda. Stop with the weird ramblings about nothing. Just stick to the content thsts gonna push subs. Not scare them off. No one has patience there's 30 optiions that tend to stay on topic and break things down .

I dont believe they take people committments to process them out after they OV. If the player wants to go elsewhere. Thats different. And i dont think they are married to no 21 recruits. The players they are now after are, if they want in, they get in.
You better believe it, it’s big boy recruiting and every program in college football including Miami does it if they have to

Advertisement
Back