Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sunday Night Canes Talk

Gavin Nix

• Nix commits to the Canes on Monday. Likes Miami here.

Dereon Coleman

• Coleman has a strong chance of picking the Canes. Flo doesn't have a strong vibe on this one. Like traits, but a little small. Time to grow.

Hylton Drake Stubbs

• Stubbs commits to the Canes on Thursday. Stubbs is all planet (only behind Pickett). Reminds him of a more athletic Kitchens. Likes Miami here.
Surprise Coming

• Surprise commit could be coming Friday/Saturday. News could break tomorrow (Monday)

There are at least 2-3 3* commits that are going to get upgraded to 4*

Class Size

• The General said he expects a class size of between 20-22 and Flo nodded in agreement.

South Florida vs GA Recruiting

• Flo thinks the class will not have more than 4-5 South Florida Recruits in it
  • He knows of one more SFL recruit that will commit and we'll need to work hard for the other
  • We are not done in GA. GA becoming more like SFL recruiting wise
  • SFL out of the planet in the 26 cycle though
  • We may circle back for a SFL DL

Daylyn Upshaw

• Upshaw, playmaker, Flo wants him in the class. Afraid Bama will circle back here.

Calvin Russell

• Russell might be the best player in the country next cycle

Coaching

• There are coaches coming August that will surprise people
  • Discussion about Lamar Thomas joining the staff as a recruiter

TOS now hinting at the surprise this weekend

Bill Belicheck to Miami!
1719960269282.png
Nope! My man enjoying retirement with his 24yr old gf

Advertisement
I’m still not in full agreement on the QB side of things. That was just excuses for dropping the ball there. We got potentially lucky and backed up the brinks truck for Cam, so much so, that when the smoke cleared it was probably just as much money had we signed 3 top tier HS kids.

QB is high risk but it is high reward. Look at the impact of a good QB and how it pertains to us. No Cam and this year is looking suspect af, but we did get him and now hope to win 10 or more. Not to mention, while QB gets paid a ton the other positions get paid a bunch. So far we paid what for Acheampong, Moss, and Wayne to never really contribute? What about Samson? It’s a debate no doubt but I would never punt on QB because the price is too high, it’s the most important position in sports.
They will not on HS QB they have not done it so far. What they have is break the bank on a “proven commodity” like Ward and pretty sure they will do it again next year. Our 2025 QB is not on the roster yet.

They will not on HS QB they have not done it so far. What they have is break the bank on a “proven commodity” like Ward and pretty sure they will do it again next year. Our 2025 QB is not on the roster yet.
I know they won’t, I’m just saying I disagree is all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back