Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Exactly. And the part that keeps getting left out is Flo also saying he believes they leave the spots for 4-7 portal guys. Of course it’s all flexible.
Lol Mario will remove any dead weight from the current roster if needed.. It’s a new day in college football. If you’re not part of the formula to win #6, you’re gone. Mario has proven he is about that life.

The numbers always work out. Why must ppl do this every single year over and over and over and over again?!?!?!?

I mean, Flo made a prediction, and we're talking it out. We have 17 commits right now. It doesn't seem reasonable we'll end up with only 19-21, which was revised upward from 18-20. We need at least 2 WRs, 2 DTs and 2 more DBs. That's 23 right there, and we all know Mario closes more kids at the end of the cycle. So unless Mario is pushing a lot of kids out of the class currently committed, the class is going to be larger than 21.

At least for me, that's the only reason I was posting about this. Flo's math, as @Odysseus noted, seems off.

Canes have 14 Seniors that will be done with eligibility. They also have 6 redshirt juniors four of which are in their fifth years such as Rivers, Mesidor, Redding Balom. Throw in Arroyo(NFL), Cooper (NFL) and that's 22. And we all know several will transfer out...I expect a full class just my .04.
Remember you also need space for the HS class!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big difference in filling air time and rambling…and there’s nothing that says a podcast has to last 45 minutes when you can fill 30 minutes with all great info and not resort to adding 15 minutes just for the sake of saying it was a 45 minute podcast….but to each his own…..I’m old so I like to get my info and move on to other info cause I never know when my times going to run out….
I swear to God you guys will ***** about anything. Don’t watch the ******* show then or get off your cheap *** pay for YouTube premium and change the playback setting to 1.5 times speed and then you’ll get your 30 minutes.

No kidding. Of all the things to obsess over lol. I can't recall once in program history where we have ever been dinged for going over on numbers yet every year it's the same anxiety ridden posts about how are we ever going to have the numbers right by fall.
You can’t recall it happening because it can’t happen as the numbers mathematically HAVE to work out. There is no getting “dinged” because you can’t be over and this isn’t the NBA that has a “luxury tax” for going over 85. So technically YES “the numbers ALWAYS work out”.

That being said the question should be “will the numbers be optimized?”. For instance this offseason when Saban suddenly retired it caused complete chaos across college with studs from multiple schools unexpectedly entering the portal. Many that would fill the list of needs that we had to address.

Yet when we asked why we weren’t pursuing certain players we would invariably hear “because we have no more room” which was true as we had a certain number of players enrolled with another number signed to enroll in the summer with only a certain number projected to leave. We couldn’t be more active at that time with the plethora of talent available because we had to wait until after spring to get a better feel for what numbers we would actually have available to address our remaining needs.

So did the numbers work out? YES they HAVE to! However, were the numbers OPTIMIZED??? We will never know…..

Solomon Thomas

• Keep an eye on this recruitment for a potential flip
Screenshot 2024-07-06 at 12.03.28 PM.png

First time Solomon Thomas has mentioned us in about 3 months. Originally FSU, LSU and UF were his finalist, Now seems like he is open to FSU, LSU, Georgia and us

Advertisement
You can’t recall it happening because it can’t happen as the numbers mathematically HAVE to work out. There is no getting “dinged” because you can’t be over and this isn’t the NBA that has a “luxury tax” for going over 85. So technically YES “the numbers ALWAYS work out”.

That being said the question should be “will the numbers be optimized?”. For instance this offseason when Saban suddenly retired it caused complete chaos across college with studs from multiple schools unexpectedly entering the portal. Many that would fill the list of needs that we had to address.

Yet when we asked why we weren’t pursuing certain players we would invariably hear “because we have no more room” which was true as we had a certain number of players enrolled with another number signed to enroll in the summer with only a certain number projected to leave. We couldn’t be more active at that time with the plethora of talent available because we had to wait until after spring to get a better feel for what numbers we would actually have available to address our remaining needs.

So did the numbers work out? YES they HAVE to! However, were the numbers OPTIMIZED??? We will never know…..
Dude I was being facetious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back