Miami Flo's Predictions

No kidding. Of all the things to obsess over lol. I can't recall once in program history where we have ever been dinged for going over on numbers yet every year it's the same anxiety ridden posts about how are we ever going to have the numbers right by fall.
Gets old!

Advertisement
@calinative umstudent How good is Merritt in your estimation? I haven't watched much on him.
I’ll just link @Memnon post on him since he’s pretty trusted analysis
Post in thread 'CB Tim Merritt commits to Miami'
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/cb-tim-merritt-commits-to-miami.191713/post-7183266

For me, he has ideal length (this includes arm length) that you want. He isn’t a burner, but he’s got good enough speed, he seems physical (he’s played some safety too), and seems like a higher IQ player where he is confident to break on balls.

For me with CBs generally what you want is Elite Speed, Great Length (but not too tall, ideally 6’2” or less with long arms), Elite confidence, and just a good understanding of what the offense is trying to do with its route combos. Like if he was just a more confident and maybe step faster DJ Ivey, it’d be great.

You're not wrong but you have to change gears as a creator or your show will get stale.... Most youtubers have a very short lifespan so you have to do what you can to stay relevant...
I personally won't wish anyone to fail. The market is saturated to the point of insanity. My opinion you listen to a good number and they still struggle, bad.

I personally won't wish anyone to fail. The market is saturated to the point of insanity. My opinion you listen to a good number and they still struggle, bad.
I agree but that's just the nature of that kinda work.... If you get 5 solid years as a youtuber that's alot.... And I mean that from a monetary sense....

Advertisement
Flo's Sunday Live

Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine

• Flo said on tonight's show to watch the BBQ for Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine news.

BBQ Visitors

• Public names should start leaking this week
  • Number of silent visitors expected

Recruiting Class

• Expects a couple more commits prior to kickoff
  • Thinks we'll be at 19 commits prior to kickoff. These new ones will all be whales
  • If unexpected +1 commits come in, recruits will be processed out to make space

Iose Epenesa

• If JT stays 3+ years, Iose will do some amazing things here

Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart

• Special recruit. Says he's Bain w/size
  • Flo is hearing that he isn't reclassifying

Advertisement
Flo on his show today:

Sort of predictions with confidence
Epenesa: feels good but doesnt want to talk about this recruitment too much (feels like this one is miami)
Jaboree: LSU smoke yesterday but as of now he feels good where we stand

There is a highly rated WR committed somewhere Flo thinks flips to us. Thinks he is seen in Sofol on "vacation" soon...

DJ Pickett: If miami takes care of business he will be a Cane

Info:
Solomon thomas: thinks he is a flip candidate
Ben Hanks: UM, and UF battle. BUT keep and eye out on Georgia, havent seen anyone talk about georgia but Flo Feels like they are silently recruiting Hanks really well. Shoutout to @Ghandi I believe he said UGA was on Hanks radar.

Flo on his show today:

Sort of predictions with confidence
Epenesa: feels good but doesnt want to talk about this recruitment too much (feels like this one is miami)
Jaboree: LSU smoke yesterday but as of now he feels good where we stand

There is a highly rated WR committed somewhere Flo thinks flips to us. Thinks he is seen in Sofol on "vacation" soon...

DJ Pickett: If miami takes care of business he will be a Cane

Info:
Solomon thomas: thinks he is a flip candidate
Ben Hanks: UM, and UF battle. BUT keep and eye out on Georgia, havent seen anyone talk about georgia but Flo Feels like they are silently recruiting Hanks really well. Shoutout to @Ghandi I believe he said UGA was on Hanks radar.

It’s not on the radar, it is the radar. Kid and family love Smart and UGA.

I’m honestly wondering what he’s waiting for.

It’s not on the radar, it is the radar. Kid and family love Smart and UGA.

I’m honestly wondering what he’s waiting for.
Yeah i think he is going there. Until we start putting 1st rounders CBs in the league its gonna be difficult

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami Flo says the DL and secondary had been lights out this week.
Our offense seems to be getting pushed around, but the run game looks good
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
Back