Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
So you’re saying he can’t be 100% Cuban because he’s a ginger or because he wasn’t born there? There are Latin people that look straight Scandinavian here in Miami.
Many on here and in general failed the punnett square quiz in HS Biology

Not saying he can't be but it's not the same being born there vs the USA, and this is coming from another Cuban American here.
My kids were all born here and they all say they're Cuban. It all depends how much you instill in them.

Advertisement
How the **** this thread turn to race
James Franco Reaction GIF

CIS gone CIS

Not saying he can't be but it's not the same being born there vs the USA, and this is coming from another Cuban American here.

Not stopping me from wearing my 100% cuban shirt. lol

Honestly, these semantics are so silly. And who cares?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now What! Canes Talk Live 9/2/24

Couple of highlights

• Flo says we're about to go bananas in recruiting, feels like a "recruiting" avalanche is coming (unclear if he meant coming to the A&M game or an avalanche of commits, not sure).
  • We're about to take ONE of the Gator's big dog recruits. A decommitment is coming in the near future
    • He might catch the ball
  • We're working on flipping a second one.
  • KatieGate/KarenGate: he's checking w/sources but looking like we're the ones likely to come out of this w/a minor recruiting violation, not Katie for being physically abusive.

Edit: After going back and listening, I think the avalanche is recruiting related, not just the A&M game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Went back and listened again. Flo said he figured the Joshua Moore thing was going to be reported. He said he's here (did he mean on campus)?

New Predictions

9/3We're about to go bananas in recruiting, feels like a "recruiting" avalanche is coming
9/3We're about to take ONE of the Gator's big dog recruits.
9/3A [Gator] decommitment is coming in the near future

Advertisement
Back