Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
He also wanted Kyle McCord over Ward
Awkward Bye Bye GIF

Advertisement
gotta throw this in here and I love Flo but I gotta bu$t his balls cause he wanted Baylor QB Blake Shapen at Miami over Cam Ward.
Ehhh just another HOT TAKE on this board… he’s a fan at the end of the day and I’ll just listen to his recruiting nuggets he hears from whoever his source is.

Advertisement
QB endorsements: TVD, Emory, AJ Hairston, Blake Shapen, Randy Phillips III?

maybe @lindend could help fill in, may be missing some though.
I don't remember him liking Shapen over Ward, but I may have not been paying close enough attention. From what I remember with Ward, he had concerns about Ward and team chemistry since he wanted to be in the NFL. I don't remember the concerns being talent related.

But yea, he was definitely a fan of AJ early on.

Advertisement
I don't remember him liking Shapen over Ward, but I may have not been paying close enough attention. From what I remember with Ward, he had concerns about Ward and team chemistry since he wanted to be in the NFL. I don't remember the concerns being talent related.

But yea, he was definitely a fan of AJ early on.
He didn't think Ward was worth the fuss. He has since come back an owned up to his mistake.

Yeah, fvck no lol. The chances of anyone entering being as good as Ward are extremely slim, but we can definitely do better than that kid. Like you said, we will be very attractive to QBs looking to boost their stock.
Ward is nuking the narrative for a lot of things. Keep winning and good lawd....

Yeah, fvck no lol. The chances of anyone entering being as good as Ward are extremely slim, but we can definitely do better than that kid. Like you said, we will be very attractive to QBs looking to boost their stock.
If Ward keeps playing the way he is, he is raising the pay ceiling for any future elite transfer QBs. The case is being made that getting the right guy can turn a program around and what exactly is that worth?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back