Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
That's my inference because Moore's name showed up in the chat and he said, "so its out"
That definitely tracks. I would be stoked about Moore if he flipped to us!

In terms of WR in the 2025 class, how many do you think we take total? 3? 4? I know in 2026 we are after Calvin Russell, Jabari Brady and that kid from St. Augustine whose name I forgot just to name a few.

Advertisement
That definitely tracks. I would be stoked about Moore if he flipped to us!

In terms of WR in the 2025 class, how many do you think we take total? 3? 4?

It depends on how may +1 WR they can flip. My guess is they want four but has to be the right four.

Gameday and Recruiting Show

General Recruiting Outlook

• Flo has never seen a staff this aggressive at recruiting as Miami this cycle (not just Miami staff's but college football staffs in general)
  • Mario is petty, very petty. He remembers all the recruiting dirty tricks other staff did when Miami was down. He's coming for their recruits
  • Mario is like a thief in the night, he'll be flipping recruits late
  • DNic is killing it on the trail
  • We're about to see the beginning of a recruiting tidal wave

Tarvos “Tj” Alford II
  • Monitor the Alford recruitment, he could flip

Gavin Nix

• If Miami remains high on him after reviewing senior film, he'll be a Cane

Whale updates:
  • BIG splash coming soon, very soon. This weekend type of soon

Elijah Griffin
  • Flo predicts that Griffin will visit the campus during the season (may or may not be public)

Solomon Thomas
  • Flo has gut feeling that this name is going to resurface in Miami recruiting circles soon
  • He's fishing around for alternate landing spots, contacted staff

Dallas Wilson
  • Odds remain very high for the flip (Flo thinks Wilson is an impact recruit)
  • Flo believes Wilson has a MUCH higher ceiling than Jaime Ffrench Jr.

Joshua Moore
  • Continue to monitor for the flip.

Ben Hanks Jr

• Hangs out on campus A LOT.
  • We've got an outside shot here

Vernell "Trey" Brown III

• He's gone. Would take a miracle to flip him. Crown Mario if he flips him.

Jaime Ffrench Jr.

• Never believed Ffrench was coming here. Doesn't see him flipping to Miami

Last edited:
9/15 Predictions

9/15BIG splash coming soon, very soon.
9/15Elijah Griffin will visit the campus during the season (may or may not be public)
9/15Expect Solomon Thomas name to resurface in Miami recruiting circles

Reading between the lines here. Flo said he expected news soon, potentially this weekend. D$ said WR help was coming soon, possibly as soon as this weekend. I think they're talking about the same player (i.e. a WR who is not a flip). The only name I can see who qualifies is Jerome Myles, but we're not in the top 3 there.

Advertisement
Minnesota Twins Baseball GIF by Jomboy Media

Sunday night Canes Talk

• Still expects the really, really good news to happen soon (potentially as soon as tomorrow)
  • Expects further good news within the next week

You're the best man, your work is truly appreciated. I get busy but the Cane addict in me still wants all the little nuggets that get dropped from other sources like Flo. Keep doing the lords work brother 🙏🏽

Advertisement
Reading between the lines here. Flo said he expected news soon, potentially this weekend. D$ said WR help was coming soon, possibly as soon as this weekend. I think they're talking about the same player (i.e. a WR who is not a flip). The only name I can see who qualifies is Jerome Myles, but we're not in the top 3 there.
I feel like the flip may be Dallas Wilson

Advertisement
He also said recently the USF QB is who we likely bring in next season to be our QB if he enters the portal,I want to see how he does against us but there should be better options for us after Ward.
Huh? Why the **** would Miami bring him in? Especially if Miami continues what they are doing this year.

He also said recently the USF QB is who we likely bring in next season to be our QB if he enters the portal,I want to see how he does against us but there should be better options for us after Ward.

Yeah, fvck no lol. The chances of anyone entering being as good as Ward are extremely slim, but we can definitely do better than that kid. Like you said, we will be very attractive to QBs looking to boost their stock.

Advertisement
Back