McFarland if we sign him to be used in the slot a lot

I'm thinking Ty Montgomery when at Stanford, a flex guy that just makes plays running and receiving

Montgomery was a straight up receiver at Stanford after being recruited as a running back, if memory serves. Tavon Austin type of role would be dope though.

Way different player then Austin....I know ur not comparing Them tho just the roles. He may return kicks I would put him back there

Advertisement
Kid runs a 4.53 forty time at 203 pounds. All the other All-Purpose backs are around 180-190. He is college ready, he just has to stay healthy.

alot of people saying its maryland lately

Who are the people?

142573ee0ba7f3cd2351692139b139d5.webp

Coach did not have the right guy to run any motion this year main reason trying RPO was a failure [plus Kaaya]. McF would add that option of sweeps and reverses, big need.

Advertisement
If the staff caught wind that he wasn't coming then you would see us pressing for another back, maybe the likes of Felix.

Coach did not have the right guy to run any motion this year main reason trying RPO was a failure [plus Kaaya]. McF would add that option of sweeps and reverses, big need.

Disagree, Stacy coley and ahmmon richards were dynamic and faster than any receiver he had at uga the last 5 years and I was shocked he only ran like 1 or 2 reverses with them. Coley has a touchdown off of one his freshman year for 71 yards

stop saying maryland you idiots, he's a silent commit to the canes.

You can never be sure...Staff already got fvcked over this year with Jeremiah Holloman (he was a silent commit after his OV, then backed off his commitment without letting the staff know)
You can't compare when the mom was do blatantly against UM and finally had her way and convinced him

Advertisement
I dont a silent commit makes comments about a win helping him with the team he is supposed to be a silent to.

Sounds like he is still making his decision.

Advertisement
I dont a silent commit makes comments about a win helping him with the team he is supposed to be a silent to.

Sounds like he is still making his decision.

some kids want to have their tv time for their announcement. he was originally going to announce at one of the AA games but he isn't playing it anymore and he can't announce then bc there was an issue with it. tons of kids do this bc they want their moment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back