McFarland if we sign him to be used in the slot a lot

dude these are kids their bones get stronger so that they don't repeat injuries plus remember a kid named josh sweat who was hurt was it last year? did you see him playing now? beast!! so if these guys are good they should be better when they come back. talent is talent speed kills.

Advertisement
Lol

My guy ... We're both Cane fans. So, I fully respect you!

And I'm sure you're connected to the program. More respect.

... But I'm connected to THIS recruit.

Dugans told him Miami wasn't taking his brother during his OV. Direct quote was, "sometimes, you have to leave people behind to grow".

That's what ended the recruitment.

Whoever you are talking to may be trying to save face, and I can accept that. But when schools indicated his brother could play with him, that idea became a bigger deal. And when Dugans said it wasn't going to happen, it was game over for Miami.

I'll put it to you this way ... Other schools already told him his brother could be a preferred walk-on. Why couldn't Miami give that same agreement, knowing they could get out of it if/when he didn't qualify, if that was an issue?

You're working with your nephew on his recruitment. So, you know the difference between schools that recruit like they "need" you versus teams that recruit like they "want" you. Miami "wanted" Holloman. Tennessee, Nebraska, and UGA recruited him like they "need " him.

Miami could have signed Holloman. He wanted to spend his college years down there. But getting beyond the emotion, in their opinion, going to UGA is the best fit.

But he was never a silent. And he didn't try to commit without his mom being involved. That didn't happen, Fam.

And I'm telling you this just like you would tell someone else about the recruitment of Hightower ... it's not what I thin. It's what I know.

Just like I told y'all the in-home was cancelled, and folks thought I was trolling.

and Holoman told this staff he was pretty much committed too....

He never said that ...

Not true. He tried to commit twice. First time mom made him pull back to wait on brothers grade & second time richt wouldn't accept because he was trying to do it without his mother's approval.

His mom told him he couldn't commit without visiting. The same thing she told him about LSU.

She also told him he couldn't commit to UGA without taking other visits first, because she didn't want to go through the Michigan situation, again.

He was never a silent. and he wasn't "pretty much committed".

But he did have legit interest in Miami.

You're wrongoing actually. He tried to commit officially while he was here on a visit. She wouldn't let him because the brothers scores weren't back yet to know if he could attend a 4 year institution. Then roughly a week after that he called dugans to commit & when dugans asked if that was being done with the mothers consent his reply was don't worry, I'll talk to her about it. Richt wouldn't accept it as a result.

Lol

Dugans told him Miami wasn't taking his brother during his OV. Direct quote was, "sometimes, you have to leave people behind to grow".

Whoever you are talking to may be trying to save face, and I can accept that. But when schools indicated his brother could play with him, that idea became a bigger deal. And when Dugans said it wasn't going to happen, it was game over for Miami.

I'll put it to you this way ... Other schools already told him his brother could be a preferred walk-on. Why couldn't Miami give that same agreement, knowing they could get out of it if/when he didn't qualify, if that was an issue?

You're working with your nephew on his recruitment. So, you know the difference between schools that recruit like they "need" you versus teams that recruit like they "want" you. Miami "wanted" Holloman. Tennessee, Nebraska, and UGA recruited him like they "need " him.

Miami could have signed Holloman. He wanted to spend his college years down there. But getting beyond the emotion, in their opinion, going to UGA is the best fit.

But he was never a silent. And he didn't try to commit without his mom being involved. That didn't happen, Fam.

And I'm telling you this just like you would tell someone else about the recruitment of Hightower ... it's not what I thin. It's what I know.

Just like I told y'all the in-home was cancelled, and folks thought I was trolling.

He never said that ...

Not true. He tried to commit twice. First time mom made him pull back to wait on brothers grade & second time richt wouldn't accept because he was trying to do it without his mother's approval.

His mom told him he couldn't commit without visiting. The same thing she told him about LSU.

She also told him he couldn't commit to UGA without taking other visits first, because she didn't want to go through the Michigan situation, again.

You're wrongoing actually. He tried to commit officially while he was here on a visit. She wouldn't let him because the brothers scores weren't back yet to know if he could attend a 4 year institution. Then roughly a week after that he called dugans to commit & when dugans asked if that was being done with the mothers consent his reply was don't worry, I'll talk to her about it. Richt wouldn't accept it as a result.

Last edited:
Lol

He never said that ...

makes sense since he tweeted out something about when a team wants you they show...or something like that. I too am curious why Miami wouldn't offer the brother a preferred walk on spot. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] any insight on why that may not have happened? also, how did the weekend go for your newphew and others at the future 50?

I'll just say I was only present for when he had his official. I've explained what I saw & heard with my own eyes & ears. Far as the brother goes as I've said on two instances it was about numbers because the brother sucks & we have no interest in being held hostage for a kid that was simply a quick fix in our eyes & the brother even if he got his scores up would we ever be able to get through admissions. We get the same four academic exemptions yearly as the rest of college football does. That kid from what our advisors said at best would've took 3 exemptions from us by himself.

Advertisement
Lol

makes sense since he tweeted out something about when a team wants you they show...or something like that. I too am curious why Miami wouldn't offer the brother a preferred walk on spot. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] any insight on why that may not have happened? also, how did the weekend go for your newphew and others at the future 50?

Far as the future 50 went not bad I guess. One on one's were basically horrible for all skill position dudes cause the QB play sucked all weekend. He played real good in 7 on 7s

January 25th he's committing. Hope he is a cane but I'm starting to want this saga Robb's over. If he's a cane announce that sh*t already

January 25th he's committing. Hope he is a cane but I'm starting to want this saga Robb's over. If he's a cane announce that sh*t already

Apparently the article posted by Andrew was very encouraging for us...I don't subscribe so I don't know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back