McFarland if we sign him to be used in the slot a lot

Naturally not everyone will be pleased . . . I agree there are a few McFarland threads out there. Now this ONE thread is the combination of THREE AM threads!

Advertisement
Advertisement
i don't blame the kid to wait, we have been horrible over the years especially in bowl games.
you have to win big games if you want big recruits; what hurt us was the four in a row lost, what got us back is five in a row. plus these kids see what cmr and diaz can do in one year with freshman, scary... bleed orange and green old school mean.

Advertisement
Announcing that you're a dope who felt the need to start the 30th thread on the same subject? In 5 minutes. Stay tuned.

Yeah, what's up with folks starting new threads on topics already being discussed in similar threads?
Is this something of a look-at-me ***** face thing?
Very annoying.

Does it concern anyone else that our two RB prospects who may or may not sign with UM are both gimpy as ****? I mean, even if they do ink with us, exactly what are getting?

I understand if you're worried about burns but McFarland literally broke his leg at the beginning of his season, why the **** would he play in this game? He isn't gimpy at all he had a legit injury. If healthy we will be getting two stud running backs, especially McFarland, that dude is a special talent. Keep whining though.

So after 4 months, he cant work out? Do drills? Not even shells and shorts? Not whining, just seems odd.

Does it concern anyone else that our two RB prospects who may or may not sign with UM are both gimpy as ****? I mean, even if they do ink with us, exactly what are getting?

I understand if you're worried about burns but McFarland literally broke his leg at the beginning of his season, why the **** would he play in this game? He isn't gimpy at all he had a legit injury. If healthy we will be getting two stud running backs, especially McFarland, that dude is a special talent. Keep whining though.

So after 4 months, he cant work out? Do drills? Not even shells and shorts? Not whining, just seems odd.

He probably is not fully recovered/wanting to risk injury in an all star game that means nothing essentially.... nothing odd about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami never used a Running back in slot all y'all need to shut the **** up

You apparently never looked at Richt's games while he was coaching at UGA. He puts Michel there quite often. Adds another layer for defenses to prepare for.

Personally, I'm not worried about McFarland. Kid's trying to have his shine and has been leaning our way for a minute. It'd be one thing if LSU, Bama, USC were the team to beat here. The school to beat is Maryland which is just mediocre.

Love that they're talking about using him in the slot because that makes me believe Rick might apply some of that jet sweep action that Pitt used so beautifully this year. That would really help open up our run game and give us some excellent boot action in the playaction pass game.

Would love to see us incorporate that with a super fast dude like McF. He's a bigger stronger version of Henderson from Pitt who they use so well on that seeep action.

Let me guess.... If Richt doesnt start using the jet sweep like the great Pitt offense, hes not using the talent properly and needs to hire a better OC right?

Mcfarland is already commited. Richt said they had 2 backs in the class and dallas said the other day there is a offensive player commited that nobody knows is commited.

and Holoman told this staff he was pretty much committed too....

He never said that ...

Not true. He tried to commit twice. First time mom made him pull back to wait on brothers grade & second time richt wouldn't accept because he was trying to do it without his mother's approval.

His mom told him he couldn't commit without visiting. The same thing she told him about LSU.

She also told him he couldn't commit to UGA without taking other visits first, because she didn't want to go through the Michigan situation, again.

He was never a silent. and he wasn't "pretty much committed".

But he did have legit interest in Miami.

You're wrongoing actually. He tried to commit officially while he was here on a visit. She wouldn't let him because the brothers scores weren't back yet to know if he could attend a 4 year institution. Then roughly a week after that he called dugans to commit & when dugans asked if that was being done with the mothers consent his reply was don't worry, I'll talk to her about it. Richt wouldn't accept it as a result.

Advertisement
Back