2024 Marquise Lightfoot 4* DE from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
So…we lost out on our entire DL board (Scott, Stewart, Franklin, breland, Jayden, Lightfoot, jones, McCray)?
There’s a reason the staff suddenly started raving about Kendall Jackson and how impressed they were after seeing him even though they had seen him in person only 3 months earlier.

Advertisement
Even if he commits to Miami he’s a code red flip candidate if OSU pushes hard enough (matches the money) later in the process.

This class has a stink on it already and everyone knows it.
I don’t think so unless we **** the bed. Remember this, even Taint has limited money, and they are going mega whale hunting. We probably win this one if NIL is the main issue. I’m more worried that he just feels Taint is the better option for his development.

There’s a reason the staff suddenly started raving about Kendall Jackson and how impressed they were after seeing him even though they had seen him in person only 3 months earlier.
It’s been the same with so many recruits this cycle. I’m shocked how often DMoney goes from telling us a guy is a priority to not as high on our board.

Hawkins was a prime example off the top of my head. Staff LOVED him… all of a sudden not a take.

And it’s no knock on DMoney. I think he’s just sharing what he’s being fed. But he’s being fed b*llsh*t that can only be passed around for so long until the bag starts to stink.

Advertisement
Even if he commits to Miami he’s a code red flip candidate if OSU pushes hard enough (matches the money) later in the process.

This class has a stink on it already and everyone knows it.
From my understanding, that Flip Machine that you’re talking about can work Both Ways.

Signed,

Peruche

At Ghandi, u gotten any insights into what happened? From JT being maybe the top DL.recruiter in the nation to this? I dont buy the they are broke bit. Them man building a new facility thats top class. So if money is an issue, ita reluctance to spend. Maybe they pit Mario on a performance scale after watching last season..im just spitballing though
Also I would add something that's not discussed...last year we kinda sneaked up on people, the powers that be adjusted, and they are not going to let it happen again. JMO
Also that is not to excuse or diminish you points.

Also I would add something that's not discussed...last year we kinda sneaked up on people, the powers that be adjusted, and they are not going to let it happen again. JMO
Also that is not to excuse or diminish you points.
Think that is a major part of it as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think so unless we **** the bed. Remember this, even Taint has limited money, and they are going mega whale hunting. We probably win this one if NIL is the main issue. I’m more worried that he just feels Taint is the better option for his development.
Hopefully we offer him what we offered Scott and it turns out that what we thought was 5* money is actually high 4* star

lol so even if Miami gets him, it doesn't matter? But if he picks OSU ya'll gonna be spending all night crying on this board :pgdead:
Haha fair. I just doubt this kid is currently a priority to OSU considering the priority guys they are after (that are choosing them over us).

We need a win and are probably willing to pay a premium for it.

Advertisement
Hopefully we offer him what we offered Scott and it turns out that what we thought was 5* money is actually high 4* star
I mean… it’s better than nothing. This kid is good. It’s obvious NIL isn’t as flush as last year but people we trust still say it’s respectable. I think reality is that multiple factors are in play. It’s just NIL deficiencies are the easiest pill to swallow, while our staff getting played is the toughest.

sooo, we're gonna do that thing now, where all of you claim every kid won't pick us????!! sweet.
sooo, we're gonna do that thing now, where all of you claim every kid won't pick us????!! sweet.
It's the nature of the beast. There is blood in the water so all the miserable fvcks and trolls are dominating the board. God willing some positive things happen soon so that a least half will dissappear for a while. Until then it's their party...they have a lot of material saved up from last class they need to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back