2024 Marquise Lightfoot 4* DE from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Every threadā€¦. Iā€™ve been away a lot today yet as I browse the board all I see is his negative stuff. Itā€™s a few posters in EVERY thread
It's the same group in a perpetual mope circle jerkk. It's like they were saving all this material they couldn't use for last class and now it's their moment to shine. Never seen a group of "fans" so willing to **** on and make fun of the team they supposedly root for. Really makes you wonder.

Advertisement

ā€œThose Who Do Not Learn History Are Doomed To Repeat It.ā€​

Thereā€™s a lot to question Mario on but recruiting isnā€™t one. Iā€™ll take my chances with his history of recruiting.
Save us cribby

1688413376816.gif

Thereā€™s a lot to question Mario on but recruiting isnā€™t one. Iā€™ll take my chances with his history of recruiting.
Agreed. I think the more alarming thing is Mario not having a feel on where he stands with certain players. Seems to be out of touch, this was the case with previous staffs that I thought would be bucked under Mario.

Year 1 couldnā€™t have went worse, it was a 10 magnitude earthquakeā€¦ & weā€™re still feeling the aftershock.

Advertisement
Agreed. I think the more alarming thing is Mario not having a feel on where he stands with certain players. Seems to be out of touch, this was the case with previous staffs that I thought would be bucked under Mario.

Year 1 couldnā€™t have went worse, it was a 10 magnitude earthquakeā€¦ & weā€™re still feeling the aftershock.
I think people are overreacting for it being July 3rd imo. His first two classes here his ā€œ feelingsā€œ were pretty **** good. Nobody hits on them all. Saban is still waiting on Skinner.

Last edited:
It's the same group in a perpetual mope circle jerkk. It's like they were saving all this material they couldn't use for last class and now it's their moment to shine. Never seen a group of "fans" so willing to **** on and make fun of the team they supposedly root for. Really makes you wonder.
20 years of built up aggression. Like your woman not putting out for an extended length of time, even the small things make you *****.

Advertisement
I think people are overeating for July 3 imo. His first two classes here his ā€œ feelingsā€œ were pretty **** good. Nobody hits on them all. Saban is still waiting on Skinner.
Good point. Thatā€™s fair.

The blueprint to success for Mario has to be Dabo - not a playcaller/X&O guy.

Dabo had some mediocre years when he got the job, but he signed some high profile kids in down years (Watkins, Bryant, Steward etc..).

But he took the QB he inherited and won games and compounded that with great classes and better QBs (Watson & Trevor). Itā€™s apparent Mario will need to do the same with TVD.

Advertisement

Dabo had some mediocre years when he got the job, but he signed some high profile kids in down years (Watkins, Bryant, Steward etc..).

But he took the QB he inherited and won games and compounded that with great classes and better QBs (Watson & Trevor). Itā€™s apparent Mario will need to do the same with TVD.

Dabo also hired great coordinators and donā€™t be fooled Clemson was buying players even back then

Dabo might be a simp personally but he could pick his coordinators. Mario has thus far struggled immensely in that department.

Huh?
He took over a crap team midseason 2008 going 4-3. Following season he motivated the same crap team and went 9-5. 2010 when those cats were gone he went 6-7. The rest is history winning 10 plus since 2011....I don't see MC doing this..

Talk yo **** šŸ
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back