2024 Marquise Lightfoot 4* DE from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dabo might be a simp personally but he could pick his coordinators. Mario has thus far struggled immensely in that department.
Correct.

Wether or not he gets it done is TBD, but that’s the foundation to success.

Dabo’s first 3 full classes at Clemson (not including year he was hired)
2010: 27th
2011: 10th
2012: 20th

Advertisement
FWIW
38197D9F-464F-49C7-98AA-40EFF7EE5C06.png

Huh?
He took over a crap team midseason 2008 going 4-3. Following season he motivated the same crap team and went 9-5. 2010 when those cats were gone he went 6-7. The rest is history winning 10 plus since 2011....I don't see MC doing this..
So in his first two full seasons he went 15-12… Mario can’t do that? Then what’re we doing here.

Also compared due to Boyd being the inherited QB (who was very good, not great) - similar to TVD, he made it work. It’s what Mario needs to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We gotta get a W today. Then start stringing them together. For optics I think you push for Jones to commit soon too if we still lead there. Need to get some press about blue chip players buying in. Positive energy will help in the interim and build a small ripple of momentum

We gotta get a W today. Then start stringing them together. For optics I think you push for Jones to commit soon too if we still lead there. Need to get some press about blue chip players buying in. Positive energy will help in the interim and build a small ripple of momentum
Absolutely, Lightfoot is a top flight talent but we do need to address DT and WR.

Advertisement
Agreed. I think the more alarming thing is Mario not having a feel on where he stands with certain players. Seems to be out of touch, this was the case with previous staffs that I thought would be bucked under Mario.

Year 1 couldn’t have went worse, it was a 10 magnitude earthquake… & we’re still feeling the aftershock.

Or maybe he does (not saying a weird shocker like Barney doesn’t happen). And maybe it’s the media who doesn’t.

Advertisement
Wow so OSU essentially makes sure all identical top targets visit us first just to get the NIL ballpark figure then outbid us to eventually close lol yeah we're getting completely out maneuvered strategically and it's sad, especially if we won't match the bigger bags. Leads me to believe money/NIL is a major issue right now.
we did that to OSU last yr with Fletcher though as well.

I think Jones is committing tomorrow... At least that's what has been said on Ferman's site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back