2024 Marquise Lightfoot 4* DE from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I highly doubt it.
3fjcke498vf11.jpg

Advertisement
Im trying to not be a mope on the open board because this is the most trafficked site for Canes football period.

TMI on this topic will be used to further kick Miami’s **** in on the trail this year and I don’t want that to happen.

The only thing I’ll say on the open board is that the school and its process (first class) are being leveraged by the big boys to essentially do the leg work for them on the NIL front.
Wow so OSU essentially makes sure all identical top targets visit us first just to get the NIL ballpark figure then outbid us to eventually close lol yeah we're getting completely out maneuvered strategically and it's sad, especially if we won't match the bigger bags. Leads me to believe money/NIL is a major issue right now.

Advertisement
Wow so OSU essentially makes sure all identical top targets visit us first just to get the NIL ballpark figure then outbid us to eventually close lol yeah we're getting completely out maneuvered strategically and it's sad, especially if we won't match the bigger bags. Leads me to believe money/NIL is a major issue right now.
We have the money. But so do other schools and when the money is equal kids are going to gravitate to the winning programs with proven track records over the clown show that is Miami football.

We finished 5-7 and Ohio State has had 10 wins every year since I can remember. Bama and Georgia just flip a coin on who wins the Natty every year. Yet we think we’ll beat them heads up after last year? No chance

Advertisement
Advertisement
At Ghandi, u gotten any insights into what happened? From JT being maybe the top DL.recruiter in the nation to this? I dont buy the they are broke bit. Them man building a new facility thats top class. So if money is an issue, ita reluctance to spend. Maybe they pit Mario on a performance scale after watching last season..im just spitballing though
Most donors that are all in on making a tax deductible contribution for a plaque on the wall could care less about making after tax contributions to NIL

If true the narrative of Mario being a relationship builder is horse crap.
Kids are always telling muhfuccas what they wanna hear. Keeps coaches and some others around the programs from blowing they **** up, if they choose a different school. This not exclusive to Mario and Miami.

Here's how I am translating this based on how this cycle has gone...

Based on what Miami thinks they know, Miami has faith he's coming.

That said, they don't have a great read on what, if anything, Lightfoot is saying to programs like OSU that are also very interested. The Miami side doesn't have a solid read on where OSU stands or whether they're ahead. Fingers crossed.
I Hope Please GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back