2024 Marquise Lightfoot 4* DE from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
IMG_4666.jpeg

Wiltfong hasn’t changed his CB despite his comments earlier. This is going to take a way above market bag drop to close.

We can generate some flips with a 9-win regular season imho. But yes, it would be a bigger boost for 2025 on balance. If Dawson can get our offense rolling this year and TVD bounces back big, that’ll dispel a lot of the myths around Mario.
Yes that's the biggest thing putting up points having an exciting offense

Advertisement
So seeing as he is going to OSU what type of career do we think he will have there?

Probably not a good one.

They’ve been struggling to get guys developed there for the last 6yrs or so. At some point, people will start to see that.

The same thing is happening to everyone’s favorite DB coach here…T-Rob.

Unfortunately for us it’s not this class that people start to see the failure of the Suckeyes DL development

Probably not a good one.

They’ve been struggling to get guys developed there for the last 6yrs or so. At some point, people will start to see that.

Unfortunately for us it’s not this class that people start to see the failure of the Suckeyes DL development
Yeah, in the meantime it’s Michigan that has been churning out DL talent to the league.

Advertisement
Probably not a good one.

Exactly OSU fans know it also, it would have been smart to go to Michigan if he wanted to get developed the best

Advertisement
I’ve told you the bottom fell out of the class. That’s about as point blank as I can give it to anyone here.

Expect zero on the DL front until the board is reshuffled. At that point, you can determine what’s next.
So we're punting on the 2024 class then, we'll just focus on trying to have a good season and make the 2025 class filled with elite guys

Reactions: jsy
I’ve told you the bottom fell out of the class. That’s about as point blank as I can give it to anyone here.

Expect zero on the DL front until the board is reshuffled. At that point, you can determine what’s next.
No chance with A. Jones or Kamarion either correct?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back