Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
Who is HBK?
d5f5thj-32200633-8a87-4d19-b3bc-38d7f94a4101.gif

you guys are flimsy lol.. team is down 14 starters, players know Mario is out most likely, and their OC is gone. Team has 10 wins and competed in 3 straight Pac 12 titles... yeah.. I will take Mario
That conference has been a ****pile. He has done nothing impressive other than that. still career .500 record

Jesus Christ some of you are pathetic for turning this early for real 😂 you don’t think Miami is about to give him whatever he wants for coordinator spending? Literal children crying out here, relax. He’s got one foot out the door and his team knows it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair Herbert didn't do so good with Cristobal as well, they should of been a Top 5 offense with him or at least Top 15. Offense has always been an issue with Mario teams...

Rankings
2021 39th
2020 51st
2019 36th with Herbert
2018 39th with Herbert

Lashlee had the 22nd offense this year and 31st last year but had the 26th ranked scoring offense each season...

Last edited:
Advertisement
you guys are flimsy lol.. team is down 14 starters, players know Mario is out most likely, and their OC is gone. Team has 10 wins and competed in 3 straight Pac 12 titles... yeah.. I will take Mario
I have been on the Lane train for a while now, but I would also gladly take Mario. I think his team has checked out because of all the recent distractions, so I am not going to use this one game to measure him. He has done a lot of good as you have stated above. His offense definitely concerns me. If he does come here, he needs to get some OC that will compliment TVD and our other weapons.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ some of you are pathetic for turning this early for real 😂 you don’t think Miami is about to give him whatever he wants for coordinator spending? Literal children crying out here, relax. He’s got one foot out the door and his team knows it.
Did they know it 2 weeks ago when they got dragged all over the field worse than we did against Bama with a crippled QB?

Lol at you all saying this will be the same offense here. His quarterback is trrrrrble - Jeezus. I don’t think there’s a worse qb at a P5 school. Even more amazing they won 10 games with that dude at qb.
OK, so why does a great recruiter have a QB like that? Ever seen Mike Leach start somebody like that in all the years he's been coaching? He's not considered a great recruiter, but he certainly prioritizes the most important position on the field. Lincoln Riley? OK, maybe that's not fair. How about Manny Diaz? He's got us TVD, Garcia and King. I just can't get past how awful what we're watching is and how it's no different from the last time they played Utah.

Man cut that out. He got beat 38-7 just two weeks ago by the same team. His team is soft as baby ****.

Advertisement
Back