Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
Oregon's BOT after watching this first half. #ByeByeBrianKellyMoney

tenor (4).gif

Meanwhile... In Coral Gables:

welcome-to.gif

He recruits just fine. Just locked up the #1 recruit in Mississippi. You think he's worse than Diaz? I'd guess not. And Diaz has landed a top 10 class. Recruits will flock to UM when we win.
That’s just the word about him. Locking up the best dude in MS isn’t something to write home about.

Maybe you’re right if we win they will come. Didn’t work for the gata and Mullen. Why do you think it will work for Lane

Advertisement
Advertisement
USC had sanctions and I believe he still had a 10 win season. But USC had sanctions like we had sanctions back in the day

But you don’t see me banging the lane train. He has flaws too. Word is he doesn’t like to recruit. Can’t win with that either.

Also, interesting story about how the Bama pipeline to S Fl really took off. The floodgates broke open after Amari Cooper. Coopers mom wanted him to stay home. He liked UM but he said he wanted to win championships. If we had been more competitive, he probably stays with UM. Yeah, some other player might have taken his place as the one who broke through but it started with him. If UM wins, we'll keep the best at home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we agree Oregon team has quit on their fearless leader lol... don't want that trash *** offense interfering with tvd development and let alone this Oregon defense ugh... no more lol

Lol here y’all go with the Sanctions excuse..y’all wouldn’t even give your own HC that out despite our sanctions being worse..despite that USC still had the elite Cali kids and elite kids nation wide view sc as elite…he came into 2012 with the number 1 ranked team..he went 7-6. That SC team was loaded. He was unceremoniously fired 5 games later…so I ask again..what has lane won at his 3 major HC stops..I’ll give you this, he won the mighty Cusa

Yeah the sanctions SC faced vs us is apples & oranges. We literally didn’t know what was up w/ us.

Kiffin still had top 5 classes come in his 1st two yrs b/c SC’s sanctions were already known. The fact is, even under sanctions, Kiffin won 10 games in yr 2. As yr 3 came around, and Pete’s players moved on, SC took a huge step back yr 3. Ppl forget SC came in 2012 as the #1 season b/c of the 2011 season + the talent they recruited. They flopped & 2013, continued to flop, hence he was pulled off the team bus to be fired.

Advertisement
Back