Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
Whittingham is a top 10 coach. Idk if anybody has made a real run at pulling him out of Utah or if he just loves it there. But he’s legit.

Bro is planted in that state. I think SC tried to get at him once upon a time, but I can’t see him moving outside of the immediate Utah or surrounding areas. Helluva coach.

Advertisement
We rolling tonight fellas
sexy twerk gif GIF
sexy gif GIF
sexy booty shake GIF
booty sexy dance GIF
sexy dance GIF
24 tds to 10 picks that’s average TVD did that in half a season and he didn’t play in the sorryass pac ****
We can’t say any. Conference is trash the way the conference played this year , Oregon and Utah probably can beat any team in our conference, but TVD is a god

I'm not really a fan of the play calling. I don't see many quick routes or any real scheming to get players open.

The TE was wide open on that third down though in the middle. Brown just never really looked his way
I think the defensive pressure is affecting Brown's decision making.

Advertisement
How are they getting “out coached” what adjustments do u see out there that Oregon can make..Utah is a veteran team..they are grown *** men. The only adjustment Oregon could make that could change that is the philosophy offensively.and that’s a adjustment that needs a off szn
Pay me 7 mil a year and I'll get you the information you request. ;)

Thing is, Utah did this to them a couple weeks ago. A good coach makes some kind of adjustments to be more competitive. It's not about making adjustments now, but rather making them before the game, having just played them.

USC had sanctions and I believe he still had a 10 win season. But USC had sanctions like we had sanctions back in the day

But you don’t see me banging the lane train. He has flaws too. Word is he doesn’t like to recruit. Can’t win with that either.

He recruits just fine. Just locked up the #1 recruit in Mississippi. You think he's worse than Diaz? I'd guess not. And Diaz has landed a top 10 class. Recruits will flock to UM when we win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at the Lane slander. The man just coached ol **** to their best season ever. They also happen to be in the SEC west… best division in college football every year. He’s not stuggling against Pac12 scrubs. Miami would be lucky AF to have him. Offense with TVD/RBs be better vs. Lashlee. This Ducks squad is a **** show. Ball don’t lie.

Advertisement
Back