Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
For those people comparing Mario to Manny, I have one question for you. If Manny was head coach at Oregon, do you think they would have won at Ohio State or even covered the spread or even stayed under a 20 point deficit? I think we all know the answer.

Every big game we had under Manny ended in a blowout, we were never even competitive.

USC had sanctions and I believe he still had a 10 win season. But USC had sanctions like we had sanctions back in the day

But you don’t see me banging the lane train. He has flaws too. Word is he doesn’t like to recruit. Can’t win with that either.
Lol here y’all go with the Sanctions excuse..y’all wouldn’t even give your own HC that out despite our sanctions being worse..despite that USC still had the elite Cali kids and elite kids nation wide view sc as elite…he came into 2012 with the number 1 ranked team..he went 7-6. That SC team was loaded. He was unceremoniously fired 5 games later…so I ask again..what has lane won at his 3 major HC stops..I’ll give you this, he won the mighty Cusa

Advertisement
Advertisement
Excited about Mario don't get me wrong but these plumbers and AC repairmen working these cats again. Wonder if the players got notified about him leaving before the game.

Advertisement
Pay me 7 mil a year and I'll get you the information you request. ;)

Thing is, Utah did this to them a couple weeks ago. A good coach makes some kind of adjustments to be more competitive. It's not about making adjustments now, but rather making them before the game, having just played them.
Lol touché

Matchups make fights..this is just a bad matchup for Oregon. Especially with how they want to play on offense

For those people comparing Mario to Manny, I have one question for you. If Manny was head coach at Oregon, do you think they would have won at Ohio State or even covered the spread or even stayed under a 20 point deficit? I think we all know the answer.

Every big game we had under Manny ended in a blowout, we were never even competitive.

14-0 utah

Advertisement
Doesn’t the HC make the final decision?
Yes, Brown could be the best quarterback they have on the team and acting like star quarterbacks on every team this isn’t true. I just think it’s funny that some of these fans will never be happy and being on this board will drive your *** crazy , i’ve always seen you like Lane what the **** has he won with all his failures every place he’s been besides this stay, o I forgot FAU

Advertisement
Back