Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
This true?
It's pretty **** close to it if it's not 100% correct. I'm not a ardent Duck FB roster follower but I know Vardell (RB), Johnson, Redd, & Pittman (WR's), Johnson (started career at Miami) is one of the TE's, and Flowe (stud) is a LB just off the top of my head.

Advertisement
No it doesn't. They are ranked ahead of them because they have fewer loses. If they played on a neutral field, A & M would be the favorite.
They factor in quality of wins and losses not just amounts. And TAMU is garbage their QB might be worse than Oregon’s. Lane played a bunch of mid level ACC teams this year and won all the games a good coach wins. But he didn’t win any statement games.

That’s just the word about him. Locking up the best dude in MS isn’t something to write home about.

Maybe you’re right if we win they will come. Didn’t work for the gata and Mullen. Why do you think it will work for Lane
What makes you think it will work for Mario>

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah the sanctions SC faced vs us is apples & oranges. We literally didn’t know what was up w/ us.

Kiffin still had top 5 classes come in his 1st two yrs b/c SC’s sanctions were already known. The fact is, even under sanctions, Kiffin won 10 games in yr 2. As yr 3 came around, and Pete’s players moved on, SC took a huge step back yr 3. Ppl forget SC came in 2012 as the #1 season b/c of the 2011 season + the talent they recruited. They flopped & 2013, continued to flop, hence he was pulled off the team bus to be fired.
Bruh they fired that **** before the equipment was loaded on the..the driver couldn’t even put the GPS in before they hit lane with the “your services are no longer needed”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back