Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
Also, interesting story about how the Bama pipeline to S Fl really took off. The floodgates broke open after Amari Cooper. Coopers mom wanted him to stay home. He liked UM but he said he wanted to win championships. If we had been more competitive, he probably stays with UM. Yeah, some other player might have taken his place as the one who broke through but it started with him. If UM wins, we'll keep the best at home.

Bama is about to take a big hit with USC locking down their coast. If Miami can do the same or even close to it, Saban will be dipping out of there. NIL deals and transfer portal already starting to even things out.

Sack then give up a 3rd and long to TE down the seem. Soft coverage. This is watching Miami west coast

Usual suspects shítting on someone that may come to Miami? Color me shocked. We could hire Lane and the other crowd would start whining. I really don’t think you all would be happy no matter who was hired.

Just give it time, they will find a way to shít on the AD hire as well.

Advertisement
Listen, whatever you guys want to say about Mario based on this game, don't forget that he's coaching a meaningful game in December... We haven't watched our team play a meaningful game after October in years

Bruh they fired that **** before the equipment was loaded on the..the driver couldn’t even put the GPS in before they hit lane with the “your services are no longer needed”
And how'd that work out for them?

Advertisement
Did Mario recruit Herbert or inherit him? I need to know if this guy's got an issue finding the most important position.

Advertisement
Mario’s going to need some dawgs at OC & DC.. or it’ll just be really good recruiting classes.. with 8-10 wins a year.. i just don’t see playoffs in our future, if he doesn’t nail those hires.

Advertisement
What makes you think it will work for Mario>
I don’t.

I asked this question to then Mario fan boy club. Will he be able to be this savage crooter when he loses 3-4 games a year he shouldn’t?

U less we’re willing to have a pay roll this is going to be rinse/repeat

Advertisement
Back