MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is part of life's lessons. You never put all of your eggs in one basket. I am really surprised at our staff's inability to see this in a world where many peoples' word does not mean a **** thing anymore. How many players' flip continuously? It's a F*****g game! Successful Programs recruit several players at positions, and eventually drop off the overflow ones in the end. This is the way it has to be and is based in the reality of today's world. These are veteran coaches that should not be making this type of stupid mistake. Look at Alabama, they don't even through the ball and are recruiting 3 4*/5* WR's. They will ore than like pick 2 and the other will have to walk.

What do you think they did. AM was signed, sealed and delivered one week before signing day. Who knew he would get cold feet and bounce. It goes both ways bruh. Look at Pouncey, he thought he was in this class until a couple days ago. Even decomitted from ND, how do you think he feels.

Advertisement
I'm not letting the fact that we whiffed on Mac deter from the fact that we are going to end up killing it at OL, DB and WR with the way things are panning out for Wednesday. This isn't something that will be crippling. It can be managed.

This is true, we are still in for one **** of a close.

Clearly he came clean with our coaches this morning. No blame on him for staying home. Epic failure for our staph

Yea...someone totally isn't on the payroll all of a sudden.

[TWEET]824970684140916736[/TWEET]

Advertisement
What an epic failure by Brown

again what the **** did u want him to do? he visited the kid as scheduled, he was on the kid for years, and the kid was committing to us on wednesday morning per his dad. he did everything he could except sign the LOI for him. if the family tries to push you towards the local team, it is what it is.
Derp. Maybe have more than one **** target at RB?

We have a kid committed and another, who we've been on for 2 years, that had given us his word for months. In this instance, stop blaming the coaches and start blaming the kid.
I'm not 'blaming' Brown for losing McFarland. I'm criticizing him for **** recruiting. We desperately need RB depth. You don't put all of your eggs in one basket when you never really know what these kids are going to do.

A RB from Maryland, that's what you guys are crying about? Might as well be a WR from Vermont or a CB from Rhode Island. We will be fine. I'd rather have a RB from FL

Advertisement
STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP This id pure nonsense. We are going to have a great recruiting class w/o Mac. Kid made a very emotional decision and leave it alone.

Advertisement
Kid was good but as some have pointed out not the necessity we were in dire need of in other positions. If it were Akers, Carr, etc. it might be a different story but it is not.

[TWEET]824989013123670016[/TWEET]

maybe we can ask how big the bags where once the "process is over"

It's a **** shame. Kid is going to have second Thoughts when he sees us playing FSU, Clemson, Bama, and Ohio State, and he's not there, because he's playing for Coach Chickensh1t and his Dumpster Fire Program.

Don't get me wrong. This is a blow to us. I kind of hope Gus decides to stay, because it's a depth issue. But this is a Darwin Award Winner of a stupid decision on the part of McFarland.

I could understand this if Golden Showers and Donna were still around running the program's reputation into the ground. ****, I'd I'd help the kid move into his dorm room at College Park.

But there is no excuse for this level of stupidity. Save one:

IMG_0432.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back